Maharashtra: Through a recent notice Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) announced the Theory Time-Table Summer-2019 University Theory Examination of UG & PG Course (including PG Medical: MD/MS/PG Diploma / M.Sc. Courses.
The time table can be accessed by clicking on the following link
It is notified to all concerned that Theory Time Table of Summer – 2019 University Examinations of UG & PG Courses which is published on the University website. Certain pointers have also been mentioned for the head of the institutions
1. The Dean/ Principal of Colleges are requested to download this Time-Table from the University website and
wide publicity shall be given to it by displaying at all College Notice board.
2. The Dean/ Principal of Colleges are requested to bring the Time Table to the notice of the student and in case
of Old/New/Revised /2010/2012/2013/ 2014/ 2015/2016/2017 Courses (as applicable), it shall be explained to
the students which Time Table is applicable to them.
3. The Colleges, themselves, will be held responsible for any lapse occurred for not taking note of this circular.
4. The College wise Centre allotment shall be displayed on the University website by 28/04/2019 tentatively.
5. Tentative Practical Examination Time Table shall be announced on University website by last week of
6. Programme of Examination is subject to change and University shall not be responsible for any loss or
inconvenience caused to the candidate due to such change.
7. It is requested that the University website www.muhs.ac.in shall be looked in on a day-to-day basis for any
amendments/updates, so as to make maximum use of the information technology as well as save time and
8. If any discrepancy is observed or if any course is not included in the Time Table, it shall be brought to the
notice of the University immediately.
for more details students are requested to keep visiting the official website of MUHS given below: