Maharashtra: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) has published a List of Theory Exam Centers for Summer-2019 University Theory Examinations of PG Medical Courses (MD/MS/Diploma/MSc).
The candidates, who are intending to appear for these exams can now check their allotted centres. The information to this effect is confirmed in a recent circular issued by MUHS Controller of Examinations, Dr AG Pathak.
The circular uploaded on the official website of MUHS clearly states,
It is notified to all concerned that List of Theory Exam Centers for PG Medical MD/MS/Diploma/M.Sc. Courses of University Theory Examinations scheduled w.e.f. 02/05/2019 is published herewith.
- The Dean/Principal of Colleges are requested to download Theory Centre List from the University website and shall give wide publicity to it by displaying at College Notice board.
- The Colleges, themselves, will be held responsible for any lapse occurred for not taking note of this Circular.
- It is requested that the University website www.muhs.ac.in shall be looked in on day-to-day basis for any amendments/updates, so as to make maximum use of the information technology as well as save time and paper.
- It is also mandatory for the respective Theory Centre to make following arrangement during conduct of University Theory Examination.
a) There shall be a Strong Room with single door opening. Door must have safety door & windows shall be fitted with grill. CCTV camera with recording facility covering all sensitive area must be installed.
b) Computer (Latest Version) with High Speed Internet facility in Strong Room.
c) 01 Laser Printer (Per 100 Students).
d) Photocopier Machine (approx… Min.35PPM).
e) 24X7 Uninterrupted Electricity/Generator.
f) Telephone Line (Land Line Telephone Connection).
g) 07 Class Rooms with 30 benches having CCTV Camera with recording facility.
- If any discrepancy is observed in allotment of the Theory Centre List, it shall be brought to the notice of the University immediately up to 11/02/2019 for consideration of the University.
No request/suggestions shall be considered by the University thereafter.
Note: Schedule of Examinations published by the University shall be considered authenticate and in case of any confusion, the colleges can confirm with the University. Fake documents published on any Electronic Gadget shall not be considered valid/authenticate. In case if such incidence is reported, University shall not be responsible.
Students are also requested to click on the link given to check the Theory Exam Centre List centre wise with complete details.
For more details click on the official website of MUHS is given below: