Maharashtra: Through a recent circular, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) has announced the Theory Time Table of Summer 2019 University Examinations of PG Medical Courses- MD/MS/Diploma/MSc Courses.
The release signed by Dr Ajit Gajanan Pathak, Controller of Examinations at MUHS mandates all the principals of PG Medical Colleges to carefully circulate the time table to all the concerned students.
The circular with the full details from the original website of the university is mentioned below:
1. The Dean/ Principal of Colleges are requested to download this Time-Table from the University website and wide publicity shall be given to it by displaying at all College Notice board.
2. The Dean/ Principal of Colleges are requested to bring the Time Table to the notice of the student and in case of Old/New/Revised/2012 Courses (as applicable), it shall be explained to the students which Time Table is applicable to them.
3. The Colleges, themselves, will be held responsible for any lapse occurred for not taking note of this Circular.
4. The College wise Centre allotment shall be displayed on the University website by 10/03/2019 tentatively.
5. Tentative Practical Examination Time Table shall be announced on the University website by last week of April 2019.
6. Programme of Examination is subject to change and University shall not be responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused to the candidate due to such change.
7. It is requested that the University website www.muhs.ac.in shall be looked in on a day-to-day basis for any amendments/updates, so as to make maximum use of the information technology as well as save time and paper.
8. If any discrepancy is observed or if any course is not included in the Time Table, it shall be brought to the notice
of the University immediately.
Students Are Also Requested To look at the Theory Time-Table of PG Medical-MD/MS/Diploma /M.Sc. Courses of Summer–2019 University Examinations on the link given below:
For more details, click on the official website of MUHS mentioned below.