West Bengal: Through a recent notification, West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) has informed about the Directives for rectification & document upload for PhD Admission.
The notice uploaded on the official website of WBUHS states:
In continuation of previous notifications regarding captioned subject above, it is for information to all concerned that no further processing will be done unless the following conditions are fulfilled.
The Essential requisites for Provisional Selection for Interview:
1. Eligibility qualification of candidate: % marks statement/grade of qualifying PG degree from the respective university.
2. NOC from Employer, current place of posting and place of proposed PhD work: Stating permission is accorded to the respective student to undertake the PhD program under the University.
3. SC/ST/OBC certificate issued/validated in West Bengal (OBC ‘NCL’ certificate issued after 01.04.2018 will be accepted).
4. Recognized Guide: Allocation of eligible Supervisor as per UGC criteria from respective Faculty and Subject in place of PhD research work. (It is the prerogative of the candidate to choose a suitable recognized Guide in relation to his/her Research Topic from respective Faculty & Discipline).
5. Approved Co-Supervisor/s: As per UGC criteria for the specialized field of research from the same department/other departments from the place of PhD research work/otherwise.
6. Recognition/Affiliation of Department/Institutes for PhD Research under WBUHS: Affiliated Institutes conducting PG programs under Regulatory bodies / Recognized PhD centres.
7. Consent from respective HOD and Head of the Institute of respective discipline and institute for conducting proposed PhD research.
8. Declaration of conflict of interest, if any from respective supervisors/co-supervisors.
9. Pdf of summary page and research proposal in the prescribed format.
10. Candidates must upload documents, as applicable on 22.04.2019 from (9.00 am to 9.00 pm). This deadline is final and abiding for all concerned. Candidates are advised to visit www.wbuhs.ac.in regularly & check for any Updates/Information which will be uploaded in the website only.
No separate intimation will be sent to candidates. This notification issued in concurrence with competent authorities of the University.
For more details click on the official website of WBUHS is given below: