Applying for NEET SS 2019: Check out Instructions for filling Application Form
Stuck while applying for NEET SS 2019, take a look at the instructions for filling the application form
The entrance examination, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Super Speciality courses, NEET SS is compulsory for all medicos, who are intending to pursue DM and MCh courses in the country at present.
The Online submission of application form for NEET SS 2019 has already begun from 8th May 2019 from 3:00 PM onwards. The last date for submission of application form is 28th May 2019 (by 11:55 PM)
As stated by the National Board of Examinations (NBE), NEET SS 2019 shall be the single eligibility cum entrance examination for admission to Super Specialty Courses for the academic session 2019 which will include the following:
- All DM/MCh Courses in the country including all Private Medical Colleges/Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities.
- All DM/MCh courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
Registering for the NEET SS sometimes get a bit confusing for medical aspirants. So, to avoid any confusion during the application process, candidates are requested to update themselves with the instructions issued by the NBE while applying for the entrance exam.
- Candidates may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given and overview of the application before proceeding to fill up the online application form.
- At the end of the online submission of the application form, the candidate will get a computer generated acknowledgement. This acknowledgement shall also be sent at the registered e-mail ID of the candidate. All fields marked* in the online
application form are mandatory
- Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations
- Candidates must preserve a hardcopy of application form for future reference. Information such as personal details, educational qualification etc. provided by the candidates in the online application form shall be treated as correct and NBE will not entertain, under any circumstances, any request for a change in the information provided by the candidates.
- The option of changing certain information entered in the application form shall be available after the last date of online submission of application form for a period of 3-5 days.
- Candidates may note that the following fields of the application form are non-editable:
• Name of the candidate
• Mobile No.
• Email address
• Testing City
- NBE disclaims any liability that may arise to the candidate(s) due to incorrect information provided by the candidate during online submission of the application form.
- NBE does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online submission of application form under any circumstances
Steps in online submission of application form:
The following sequence shall be observed while filing the online application form:
a) Fill the registration form for obtaining User ID and Password.
b) User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email ID.
c) Fill the application form and Upload your photograph & signature.
d) Choose your Test City.
e) Submission of fees.
f) Take a print out of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it.
Read Also: NEET SS 2019: Check out Feeder Qualifications
|Availability of Information Bulletin
|8 May, 2019 onwards
|Online submission of application form
|8 May to 28 May, 2019
|Deficiency in application form will be communicated to the candidates
|by 13th june, 2019
|Last date of submission of deficient documents
|16th June, 2019
|Date of Issue of Admit Card
|21 June, 2019
|28 June, 2019
|Declaration of Result
|by 15 July, 2019
For all details about NEET SS 2019, check out the page of National Board of Examinations at Medical Dialogues.
Corrigendum: Medical Dialogues had earlier reported the NEET SS 2019 Examination date as 29, June 2019. Its right date is 28 June 2019 which has now been corrected.
Garima joined Medical Dialogues in the year 2017 and is currently working as a Senior Editor. She looks after all the Healthcare news pertaining to Medico-legal cases, MCI/DCI decisions, Medical Education issues, government policies as well as all the news and updates concerning Medical and Dental Colleges in India. She is a graduate from Delhi University. She can be contacted at email@example.com Contact no. 011-43720751 To know about our editorial team click here