Planning to pursue Super Speciality Course, check out Eligibility Criteria for NEET SS 2019
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Super Speciality courses, known as NEET SS is the gateway to DM and MCh courses in the country at present.
The Online submission of application form for NEET SS 2019 has begun from 8th May 2019 from 3:00 PM onwards. Online applications can be accessed and completed till 11:55 PM on 28th May 2019.
As stated by the National Board of Examinations (NBE), NEET SS 2019 shall be the single eligibility cum entrance examination for admission to Super Specialty Courses for the academic session 2019 which will include the following:
i. All DM/MCh Courses in the country including all Private Medical Colleges/Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities.
ii. All DM/MCh courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
Since there are eligibility criteria stipulated by the Medical Council of India (MCI), the candidates need to update themselves with it while applying for the entrance exam.
NEET SS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2019
(1) Candidates who are in possession of recognized post graduate medical degree(MD/MS/DNB)/Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession of the same by 15th July, 2019 in accordance with eligible broad specialty qualifications for super specialty courses as mentioned in Annexure B of this Information Bulletin can apply for NEET-SS 2019.
(2) Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of NEET-SS 2019 will not be permitted to appear in the examination. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in NEET SS 2019, the result/candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or is deemed to be cancelled as and when the ineligibility is detected.
(3) Requests for appearing in NEET-SS 2019 from candidates who are qualifying and/or getting the results of their MD/MS/DNB qualifications after 15th July, 2019 shall be summarily rejected.
(4) The cutoff date for qualifying of MD/MS/DNB towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-SS 2019 shall be 15th July, 2019.
(5) Appearing in NEET-SS 2019 does not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission to DM/MCh courses.
(6) Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council is mandatory and its documentary proof should be furnished at the test Centre on the examination day.
(7) Foreign Nationals: Foreign nationals can appear in NEET-SS 2019 without MCI registration. The Medical Council of India may, on payment of the prescribed fee for registration, grant temporary registration for the duration of the Post Doctoral course limited to the medical college/institution to which he/she is admitted for the time being exclusively for pursuing postdoctoral studies. Provided further that temporary registration to such foreign national shall be subject to the condition that such person is duly registered with appropriate registering authority in his own country where from he has obtained his PG Medical qualification, and is duly recognized by the corresponding Medical Council or concerned authority.
|1||Availability of Information Bulletin||8 May, 2019 onwards|
|2||Online submission of application form||8 May to 28 May, 2019|
|3||Deficiency in application form will be communicated to the candidates||by 13th june, 2019|
|4||Last date of submission of deficient documents||16th June, 2019|
|5||Date of Issue of Admit Card||21 June, 2019|
|6||Examination Date||28 June, 2019|
|7||Declaration of Result||by 15 July, 2019|