Haryana: It is for the information of all the eligible candidates desirous of seeking admissions to BDS Course in Dental Institutes located in the State of Haryana and all the concerned that the the State Government will be conducting Second mop up round for Admission to leftover/vacant seals in BDS Course in Government/Private Unaided Dental Institutes including that under SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram (Private University) on the basis of merit of NEET-UG 2018 for the Academic Session 2018-19 on 11.09.2018 in Directors office, PGIMS Rohtak.
The fresh schedule of the counselling is as under.
|Schedule of Admission||Date|
|1||Fresh Registration for the 2nd mop up round||03.09.2018(2.00pm) to 07.09.2018(11:59pm)|
|2||Display of merit list||10.09.2018|
|3||2nd mop up round (fee depositing on the spot)||11.09.2018|
|4||Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equaling to ten times the number of vacant seats to the Dental Colleges by the Counseling Authority (for BDS Course)||12.09.2018|
|5||Last date of joining||15.09.2018|
1. The admissions shall be subject to the outcome of the SLP No. 21893 of 2018 titled as “Principal Secretary to Government of Haryana V/s Nisha Minor through her father” pending in the Hon’ble Supreme Court.
2. The candidates will have to deposit the fee in the shape of demand draft/RTGS/Credit card payable to Registrar. PT B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak on the spot itself.
3. The final number of vacant/leftover seats in each institute shall be displayed on the website of Pandit Bhagwat Dyal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak www.uhsr.ac.in and also admission web portal www.uhsugadmissions.in the candidates should regularly visit these websites for updates.
4. The personal appearance of the candidates along with all documents in front of the admission committee at . PT B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak is mandatory.
5. Any candidate who fails to deposit original documents and the fee at the time of counselling will not be considered and his/ her claim to admission will be forfeited and seat shall be offered to the next candidate in the order of merit.
6. Any orders of the Hon’ble Supreme court/ Punjab and Haryana High court/ amendments by the State Government/ Government of India. Ministry of Health and Family welfare/MCI/DCI shall be applicable.
7. Admission shall be made to only those institutes which are recognized and approved for admission from MCI/DCI and who have obtained the consent of affilation from the concerned university in accordance with the last date as prescribed by the government of India/ Medical council Of India/ Dental council of India/ State Government. The institutes that are unable to get affilation and such approval from the MCI/DCI/State Government/University shall not be considered for counseling.
8. The candidates who will register on the admission web portal from 03.09.2018 to 07.09.2018 for the 2nd mop up round will be considered only after exhausting the merit list of candidates who have earlier registered on the admission web portal.
9. Any admissions made by any private medical dental education & research institute including those under private university in the state at its own level shall not be valid and such admissions shall not be considered as null and void.
for more details click on the given link: