Haryana: Through a recent notice Medical Education and Research Department Haryana informed about the MBBS/BDS Mop Up Admissions to vacant leftover seats. The notice along with the details of the original website of DMER Haryana is given:
It is for the information of all the eligible candidates that the State Government will be conducting walk
in/mop up round for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in Medical/Dental Institutes located in the State of Haryana in Government/Government Aided/ Private Unaided Medical/Dental Institutes including those under SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram (Private University) on the basis of merit of NEET-UG 2018 for the Academic Session 2018-19 on 03.09.2018 in the Director’s office, PGIMS, Pt. B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
1. The admissions shall be subject to the outcome of the SLP No. 21893 of 2018 titled as “Principal Secretary to Government of Haryana V/s Nisha Minor through her father” pending in the Hon’ble Supreme Court.
2. Fresh candidates (who are not registered on the admission web portal) will be allowed to register themselves for
the counselling from 09.00 AM to 2.00 PM on 03.09.2018 in the Director’s office PGIMS, Rohtak. The registration fee will be Rs. 4000/- for General candidates and Rs. 1000/- for SC/BC candidates of Haryana. The registration fee.
3. The final number of vacant seats in each institute shall be displayed on the website of Pandit Bhagwat Dayal
Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak www.uhsr.ac.in and also admission web portal www.uhsugadmissions.in The candidates should regularly visit these websites for updates.
4. The personal appearance of the candidates along with all original documents in front of the Admission
Committee at Pt. B.D.Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak is mandatory.
5. Any candidate who fails to deposit original documents and the fee at the time of counselling will not be
considered and his/her claim to admission will be forfeited and the seat shall be offered to the next candidate in
the order of merit.
6. The candidates will have to deposit the tuition fee in the shape of demand draft/RTGS/Credit card payable to
Registrar, Pt. B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak on the spot itself.
7. Any orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court/Punjab and Haryana High Court/Amendments by the State
Government/Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare/MCI/DCI shall be applicable.
8. Admission shall be made to only those institutes which are recognized and approved for admission from
MCI/DCI and who have obtained the consent of affiliation from the concerned University in accordance with the last date as prescribed by Government of India/Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India/State Government. The institutes that are unable to get affiliation and such approval from MCI/DCI/State Government/University shall not be considered for counselling.
9. The walk-in candidates will be considered only after exhausting the merit list of candidates who have earlier
registered on the admission web portal. i.e. from 17.06.2018 to 21.06.2018 and from 23.08.2018 to 25.08.2018.
10. Any admissions made by any private medical/dental educational & research institutes including those under private university in the state at its own level shall not be valid and such admissions shall be considered as null and void.
for more details click on the given link: