WBUHS to hold MSc Applied Nutrition 2nd Round Counselling on 22 November 2019, details
The counselling is going to be held on 22nd November 2019, and it is going to be held the the West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 064. The reporting time for the counselling is 10.00 AM and the notice informed about the various participating colleges for the course. The notice stated that the merit list for the participating colleges will be as per theWest Bengal Post Graduate Applied Nutrition Admission Test Examination (WBPGANAT) -2019 merit list
Second Round of counseling for vacant seats in M.Sc. Applied Nutrition (2019 – 2020)
Venue – The West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 064
Date: 22.11.2019 Reporting Time – 10.00 A.M
|1||All India Institute of Hygiene &|
|All candidates as per West Bengal|
Post Graduate Applied Nutrition
Admission Test Examination
(WBPGANAT) -2019 merit list
|2||College of Paramedical and Allied|
|3||Oriental Institute of Health|
|4||Haldia Institute of Health Sciences|
As per the notice Candidates appearing at counselling are required to bring the following documents in original.
1. Admit Card of Admission Test WBPGANAT - 2019.
2. Mark Sheet (s) of qualifying examinations & Provisional / Final passing Certificate.
3. Rank Card of WBPGANAT - 2019
4. Proof. of Age, e.g. 'Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik' or equivalent examination.
5. SC/ST/PC/OBC Certificate from the competent authorities whichever is applicable.
6. Any other relevant documents.
N.B. – (1) Newly enrolled candidates will have to deposit Rs. 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand) only as 'Counseling Fee' by means of 'Crossed Demand Draft' in favor of "The West Bengal University of Health Sciences" , payable at Kolkata on the day of the Counseling.
(2) Counseling will be held as per conditions laid down in the respective Information Booklet published on earlier.
(3) Counseling will be held till all seats are filled up.
For more details, click on the official website mentioned below:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more about our bureau/team here