WBUHS to hold Diploma in Dietetics 2nd Round Counselling on 22 November 2019, details
West Bengal: Through a recent notice, West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) informed about the Second Round of counselling for vacant seats in Diploma in Dietetics 2019-2020.
The counselling is going to be held on 22nd November 2019 at The West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS), Salt Lake, Kolkata–700064. The reporting time for the counselling is 12:00 noon.
The notice stated that the merit list for the participating college, All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health will be as per the Admission Test Examination for Dip Diet 2019 merit list.
Second Round Counseling for Vacant Seats in Diploma in Dietetics 2019-2020
Venue –The West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Salt Lake, Kolkata–700064
Date: 22.11.2019 (Friday)
Reporting Time –12.00 noon
|Subject||College||Vacant Seats||Merit List|
|Diploma in Dietetics||All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health||12||All candidates as per Admission Test Examination for Dip Diet 2019 merit list|
As per the notice, candidates appearing at counselling are required to bring the following documents in original.
1. Admit Card of Dip Diet Admission Test- 2019.
2. Mark Sheet(s)of qualifying examinations & Provisional/Final passing Certificate.
3. Rank Card of Dip Diet Admission Test- 2019
4. SC/ST/PC/OBC Certificate from the competent authorities whichever is applicable.
5. Age proof: Admit card or Certificate of “Madhyamik” or any equivalent examination.
6. Any other relevant documents.
1. Newly enrolled candidates will have to deposit Rs. 3,000/-(Rupees Three Thousand) only as “Counseling Fee‟ by means of “Crossed Demand Draft‟ in favour of “The West Bengal University of Health Sciences”, payable at Kolkata on the day of the counselling.
2. Counselling will be held as per conditions laid down in the respective Information Booklet published earlier.
3. Counselling will be held till all seats are filled–up.
For more details, click on the official website mentioned below: