WBUHS Publishes PhD Admission Schedule For 2019, check out details
West Bengal: Through a recent notice West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) published a PhD admission schedule for 2019 The full schedule along with the complete details of the original website of WBUHS is mention below:
This comes following another notice that the university had released inviting Applications from eligible candidates for registration to fulltime/part-time research leading to PhD Degree of the University, for 2018-19 sessions.
The Online applications are invited for admission to the PhD program under WBUHS:
|Probable start date of filling up Applications|
Online with fees payable:
|February 09, 2019|
|Last date of submission of Applications|
Online with fees payable:
|February 15, 2019|
|Announcement of shortlisted Candidates to|
appear in Research Aptitude Test (RAT) and
Issue of Admit Card (through candidate
|February 28, 2019|
|Research Aptitude Test (RAT) 2019|
Venue: WBUHS Campus
Time: 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm
|March 05, 2019|
|Declaration of names of shortlisted|
candidates for Interview/Viva-Voce
|March 08 , 2019|
|Document Verification||March 11 , 2019 (by 2 pm)|
|Interview/Viva-Voce: WBUHS Campus||March 12 & 13, 2019 (each day 11 am onwards)|
|Publication of Provisionally selected|
candidate list for admission
|To be announced (March 15, 2019)|
1) Please follow the University Official website regularly for any update in this regard. The WBUHS reserves the right to make changes in the notified Entrance Test Schedule.
2) It is mandatory for all aspiring candidates to Register & Confirm the Online Application Form through candidate login by himself/herself on the website.
3) It should be noted that no documents are required to be submitted at the time of registration for the Entrance Test. However, candidates are advised to keep the necessary original documents ready at the time of Document Verification prior to the Interview process. Candidates shortlisted to appear in the Interview are required to submit the hard copy of their Application form duly filled along with original caste, degree certificates as applicable in the O/o The Registrar, WBUHS for Verification by 2 pm, 11th March 2019.
4) Eligibility rules as specified in the notification shall be strictly followed and shall not be relaxed under any circumstances. Candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfils the eligibility requirements prescribed for the admission. In case, any candidate who does not meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for the concerned course of the study appears in the Admission Test, he/she shall be doing so at his / her own risk and cost, and if at any stages, it is found that the candidate do not fulfil the eligibility requirements, the admission, if granted, shall be cancelled.
5) Application forms may be rejected if in case of the following:
a) A candidate whose qualifying examination is not recognized by respective regulatory bodies shall not be eligible for admission. All such Application Forms/admissions shall be rejected/cancelled.
b) Incomplete Application
c) Received without requisite fee
d) Received after the Last date
e) Invalid documents.
6) No separate intimation letters will be sent to the candidates shortlisted for Interview.
7) Candidate is required to produce the original Mark sheets / Certificates, including the statement of the marks in qualifying examinations with the requisite percentage of marks at the time of document verification, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to complete the admission procedure, and the offer of admission shall stand cancelled and no further correspondence in the matter shall be entertained.
8) The lists of Candidates provisionally selected for admission will be displayed on the WBUHS Website. All admission shall be provisional. No candidate shall be admitted unless he/she has completed all the eligibility requirements at the time of admission.
No correspondence shall be made to the candidate not selected for admission. Similarly, the Application fee shall not be refunded.
9) The candidate selected for admission shall have to submit the Original Migration Certificate from the Head of the Institution / University last attended at the time of admission. Candidate, who is not in a position to submit the Migration certificate at the time of admission, shall give the undertaking to submit the same within one month of admission, failing which the WBUHS reserves the right to cancel his / her admission.
10) If any error/omission in the processing/verification of certificates/documents of a candidate is detected after the candidate is admitted to a course under the university, the university has the right to cancel such admission at any stage at which error/omission is detected.
11) Answer sheets and other relevant material pertaining to the Admission Test of all candidates and Application Forms of all the non – admitted candidates will be weeded out after 04 months of the Closing Date of Admissions. Therefore, in case of any dispute regarding admission, the matter must be filed within 04 months of the closing date of admission after which the relevant records may not be made available.
12) Refund of Fees: No refund will be made in case of duplication of application forms.
No refund will be made if once submitted the application form and later deleting or not appearing for any courses.
The medium of Test shall be English only. The syllabus and pattern of Examination are given on the WBUHS website is mention below: