WBUHS to open Registration Portal for admission to BSc Nursing, AYUSH, paramedical courses
Candidates who are vying for BSc Nursing, AYUSH, Hospital Administration, Fellowship admission along with various other courses at WBUHS can view the details of the said notice mentioned below as uploaded by the varsity on its official website.
This is for information to all concerned that the University Online Registration Portal shall be made available for the fresh candidates (2019 Admission)of below-mentioned disciplines from 14/01/2020- 12:00 pm to 13/02/2020 -5:00 PM.
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc Nursing
- M.Sc Nursing
- Doctor of Medicine Ayurveda
- Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine Homoeopathic
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery
- B.Sc Critical Care Technology
- B.Sc Operation Theatre Technology
- B.Sc Physician Assistant
- B.Sc Perfusion Technology
- B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology
- Bachelor in Prosthetic and Orthotics
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Master of Hospital Administration
- M.Sc Applied Nutrition
- M. Phil
Candidates are instructed to complete the online registration without late fee during the above mentioned time. Simultaneously, college approval can be done by the college authorities.
Those who are unable to complete the online registration during the above mentioned time for them the portal will be available till 13/04/2020 -5:00 PM with Applicable late fee.
All concerned are requested to refer to the "I Need Help Section" available online on the same page, before proceeding with the form fill-up/ verification etc.
The SMS & Helpline facilities will be available. Candidates are requested to deactivate any existing DND facility in their mobile to avoid SMS failure.