This site is intended for Healthcare professionals only.

Uttar Pradesh: Sarojini Naidu Medical College has 50 vacant MBBS seats


Uttar Pradesh: Sarojini Naidu Medical College has 50 vacant MBBS seats

Agra: Sarojini Naidu Medical College, one of the three oldest medical schools of India has nearly 50 MBBS seats lying vacant, after the 1st round of counselling already over. However, the college is hopeful of filling the vacancies at the end of the 2nd counselling round,  that commenced on Wednesday.

Dr Shailendra  Singh , spokesperson, Sarojini Naidu Medical College,  however, added that vacant seats, if any, after the 2nd counselling round would be filled through an ‘On the Spot’, where aspirants will be accorded seats in accordance with their ranks.

Dr. Singh speaking to the TOI  revealed that of the 49 seats  vacant, 22 belonged to the  All India quota, 24 to the state quota and 3 were for  the government of India, nominee quota.

SN College is a highly competitive institution with a mere 1% of applicants  getting entry into it.

Entrants to the SNMC’s 85 % seats have to clear the common pre-medical test (CPMT) of Uttar Pradesh; while the rest  15% seats admissions are given through the AIPMT.

Source: with inputs
0 comment(s) on Uttar Pradesh: Sarojini Naidu Medical College has 50 vacant MBBS seats

Share your Opinion Disclaimer

Sort by: Newest | Oldest | Most Voted