UPSC Combined Medical Results 2017 declared
New Delhi: The Combined Medical Services results have been released on the official website by the UPSC. Students can now check their results by visiting the official website at upsc.gov.in The written test for the Combined Medical Services was conducted on 18th August 2017, by the Union Public Service Commission. The interview for the same exam was held on 13th Dec 2017.
According to reports around 637 candidates have passed. Of this number 40 are Muslims and 13 women. Approximately 316 candidates are from the General Category, 270 from the OBC, 36 from SC and 15 belong to the ST category. The Combined Medical Services exam conducted by the UPSC was taken to carry out recruitment of eligible candidates for the various medical posts in the government. The UPSC service appointments are dependent on the vacancies available for candidates, after fulfilment of all the eligibility criteria and verifications.
Steps to check result:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, 'UPSC Combined Medical Services Final Results'
- After clicking the same, the result will be displayed on the screen
A total of 637 candidates have been recommended for appointment as under:
- General: 316
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 270
- Scheduled Castes (SC): 36
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): 15
The candidates who have appeared for the exam can now check the following vacant post of the government medical services:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the railways
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation