Uttar Pradesh: Through a recent notice Director, General Medical Education Uttar Pradesh informed about the Time Schedule For 2nd Mop Up 2018 of BDS Course. the notice regarding this along with the full details of the original website of DGME UP is given:
|date of registration||29th Aug 2018 ( from 11 am ) to 3rd September 2018|
|date of declaration of merit list||04 September 2018|
|date of seat allotment and admission in BDS seats of dental colleges||5th & 6th September 2018 (from 10 am)|
|on spot, admission will have to be completed on the same date after allotment of the seat from 2nd mop up round|
- The 2nd Mop round will be held at Kalam Centre, KGMU Lucknow.
- All the eligible candidate of NEET UG 2018 will have to be deposit rs 2000 as registration fees online and will have to register again on the website of https://upneet.gov.in NIC, to attend 2nd Mop Up round.
- candidates already admitted through all India quotas and the candidate of first and second counselling of state (Allotted/Admitted/resigned) are not eligible for 2nd Mop Up Round.
- The candidates will have to deposit their educational, caste certificate, and other documents in original at the time of 2nd Mop Up Round, otherwise their candidature will not be considered.
- Demand drafts of Rs 200000/- for private dental seats payable at Lucknow in favour of “Director General Medical Education & Training, UP. will have compulsorily deposited as security. security money will not be accepted in cash at any cost.
- The candidates who have been allotted the BDS seats in private dental colleges and who have deposited the rs 200000/- as security money, that will be deducted from their tution fee and the rest amount will be deposited to the concern dental college as tution fee at the same time.
for more details click on the given link:
Also look at the notice attached below regarding Refund of NEET UG 2018.