Uploading of Data for AISHE; RGUHS issues notice for its affiliated colleges
Bengaluru: Through a recent notice, the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) has recently notified all its affiliated colleges to upload their data for All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) purposes.
The notice clearly states that all the Principals of the affiliated colleges of RGUHS to complete the uploading process of DCF-II (Data Capture Form-II) including TIF (Teacher Information Form) as prescribed from the All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) (www.aishe.gov.in) in accordance to the requirement of MHRD, Govt, of India and Govt. of Karnataka for the year 2019-20, on or before 31th of March 2020.
1. The respective College Nodal Officers are hereby instructed to record and maintain their Registered User ID and Password permanently to enable them to upload the data pertaining to DCF-II and TIF every year.
2. The AISHE Survey activity is an annual event of MHRD, Govt. of India. The data needs to be uploaded every year as a mandated academic activity within the stipulated time frame.
3. The Principal / Nodal Officer would be held responsible for the veracity of the data furnished in the DCF-II and TIF forms.
4. In future all the permissions in respect of affiliation, release of grants for research work, sanction of students scholarships etc., would be based on the availability of the data of the college in the AISHE Portal.
Any clarifications required may be obtained from the below mentioned links.
Reference Dates To Fill Dcf Of All India Survey On Higher Education 2019-20
- For Students & Number of Teaching/ Non-teaching Staff 30th September, 2019
- For Examination Results - Result declared till 30th September, 2019 for the Academic Session 2018-19. In case of Ph.D., number of students awarded Ph.D. Degree during 1st October, 2018 to 30th September, 2019.
- For Financial Data - Information related to financial year 2018-19. For Scholarship/ Fellowship dataNumber of students given Scholarship/ Fellowship during 1st October, 2018 to 30th September, 2019.
Once again all the Principals are hereby instructed to expedite the work of uploading of the data to AISHE portal of MHRD Govt. of India and Govt. of Karnataka.