PhD 2020: WBUHS issues notice on application process
Kolkata: The West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) has issued a notice regarding the application for PhD Admission for 2020.
Apply Online for PhD Admission for 2020: Candidates are requested to click http://wbuhsphd.applythrunet.co.in or logon to the official website of WBUHS.
The Essential pre-requisites for eligibility of application for PhD program:
1. Eligibility qualification of candidate: % marks statement / grade of qualifying PG degree from respective university.
2. NOC from Employer, current place of posting and place of proposed PhD work: Stating permission is accorded to respective student to undertake the PhD program under the University.
3. SC/ST/OBC certificate issued/validated in West Bengal.
Recent O BC 'NCL' certificate issued after January, 2019 will be accepted.
4. Recognized Guide: A llocation of eligible Supervisor as per UGC criteria from respective Faculty and Subject in place of PhD research work.
(It is the prerogative of the candidate to choose a suitable recognized Supervisor in relation to his/her Research Topic from respective Faculty & Discipline).
5. Approved Co-Supervisor/s: As per UGC criteria for specialized field of research from same department/other departments from place of PhD research work/otherwise.
6. Affiliation of Department/Institutes for PhD Research or Affiliated Institutes conducting PG courses recognized by Regulatory bodies under WBUHS (to be confirmed from University records).
7. Consent from respective HOD and Head of the Institute of respective discipline and institute for conducting proposed PhD research.
8. Pdf of summary page and research proposal in prescribed format.
9. Candidates must upload documents, as applicable from 14/02/2020 to 14/03/2020 (tentative). This deadline is final and abiding for all concerned. Candidates are advised to visit www.wbuhs.ac.in regularly & check for any Updates / Information which will be uploaded in the website only.
10. Document verification before Entrance Exam will be notified & conducted through the O/o Registrar, WBUHS from 17/03/2020 to 19/03/2020 (tentative dates)
Candidates must produce original documents at the time of verification.
No separate intimation will be sent to candidates. This notification issues in concurrence with competent authorities of the University.