Fellowship, Certificate courses at MUHS: Training Centre wise Allotment list of selected applicants for 1st Round released
Mumbai: The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nashik has released the training-centre wise list of the selected applicant (First Round) for admission for Fellowship and / or Certificate Courses for A.Y. 2019-20 through Centralized online admission process
The allotment letter alongwith Retention Form is made hereby available online for all concerned.
Selected applicant can take print out of the Allotment letter alongwith Retention Form (First Round) by providng his/her registered mobile number & OTP
All the concerned applicant should note as under :
1) Allotment is done on the basis of the criteria prescribed by the University. Inservice Teaching Faculty Quota, Maharashtra Domicile, Under Graduate Marks Post Graduate attempts, Professional Work experience, and if tie persist HSC Marks and Age Criteria has been applied as per individual case, and as per policy of the University. If Maharashtra Domicile Applicant is not available, then only Non Maharashtra Domicile applicant(s) were considered as per vacancy and their priority. While generating merit number, University policy for rounding up of UG percentage to next integer is applied.
2) In First Round, Alloted applicant willing to retain/confirm the allotted seat, then he/she should report, join and submit total course fees (75% to be paid to the training Centre and 25% to be paid to the University either by Demand Draft (DD) or RTGS details as mentioned below) to the concerned Training Centre as prescribed by the University vide admission Notification cited at reference no. 2. Also He/she shall submit the retention form and all relevant original documents with two sets of self attested photocopies of the documents through concerned Training Centre within stipulated time. DD may be drawn on any Nationalizd Bank in Favour of Registrar, MUHS, Nashik payable at Nashik or by RTGS on details given below:
Registrar Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
Saving A/c No.
Name of Bank
HDFC Bank, Thatte Nagar, Gangapur Road Branch, Nashik
3) The last date to submit "Status Retention Form", if desired by the candidate at the respective Training Centre is 26th Feb 2019. A copy of Retention Form is available with your allotment letter and it is marked as Annexure-A.
4) The candidate, who have got admission for their first choice will have to accept the allotted admission, otherwise he/she will be out of admission process.
5) Those applicant who has got allotement other than their first priority and willing to upgrade for better priority shall have to report and join allotted training Centre as per their allotement letter in First Round and at this stage such applicant has to pay only administrative charges to the University (25% course fees either by DD in favour of Registrar MUHS, Nashik OR RTGS as per details mentioned above) and shall communicate his/her non-retention of the allotted seat by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Such applicant shall share 25% course fees payment details to concerned training centre. Further, such applicant will have to join the allotted training centre as per next allotment, if any; or else such applicant has to pay remaining 75% of fees to the concerned training Centre as per their revised allotment. In case of no change in the allotted seat in subsequent round then such applicant will have to join and pay the remaining 75% of fees to the concerned training center as per allotment done in First Round.
6) In case of cancellation of admission, refund of fees, if any; shall only be considered and processed as per the decision of the University authority from time to time. The candidate who has confirmed his/her admission may cancel admission by submitting an application and may request for the refund of fees. The refund of fees to candidates admitted for all courses shall be made after deduction as notified by the University vide above reffered Admission Notification dated 12/12/2019.
7) Further, it is directed to the concerned Dean / Principal / HOD of all affiliated Training Centre to forward the copy of Retention Form submitted by the concern applicant on or before 26/02/2019 to the University by e-mail email@example.com followed by hard copy alongwith original DD or RTGS payment copy.
8) In case of in service candidate, it is duty of concerned applicant to join the allotted training center following due relieving procedure as applicable to his/her case.
9) The issue of Bond Completion shall be delthwith by the Concerned Dean/Principal/Director of concerned Instirtute, as prescribed by State Govt. / DMER / MEDD (as applicable).
10) Further, in service teaching faculty working with MUHS affiliated Govt/ aided/ corporation college(s) only, those who have applied under such in service teaching faculty reservation quota shall required to produce the valid documentary proof (as and when required) for his / her current appointment, as In service Teaching Faculty.
Kindly note and do the needful by bringing this Circular to the notice of all concerned.