TN Medical Selection: Tentative Counselling Schedule for M Pharmcay 2018-19 released
Tamil Nadu: Through a recent notice Directorate of Medical Education Tamil Nadu informed about the Tentative Counselling Schedule for M Pharmacy 2018 2019. The Schedule along with the full details of the original website of TN medical selection is given:
|ALL SERVICE CANDIDATES|| |
GR – GENERAL RANK
The Candidates are directed to report at the counselling venue one hour earlier.
Eligible Candidates can only download their Call Letters from the websites www.tnhealth.org /www.tnmedicalselection.org
Lecture Theatre II, Ground Floor,
Govt. Multi-Super Specialty Hospital, Omandurar Estate,
Instructions To Candidates Attending Counselling For M.Pharm Course:
- ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED :
- Original B. Pharm Degree certificate or provisional certificate from the concerned university to which the college is
- First Year to Final B.Pharm Mark sheets issued by the competent authorities.
- Provisional / Permanent / Additional Registration Certificate for Pharm from Tamilnadu Pharmacy Council.
- Community Certificate, if
- Nativity Certificate, if
- Evidence for date of birth (H.Sc / S.S.L.C. / College relieving / Extract from Service Register).
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Tamilnadu M.G.R. Medical University, for candidates graduated through other universities.
II. If you do not report to the Head of the Institution to which you are allotted on or before the time and date specified, your selection and/or admission will be cancelled without any further notice.
III. You are directed to pay Rs 5000 /- for the M.Pharm course by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of "The Secretary, Selection Committee payable at Chennai-600010". The amount will be sent to the respective Colleges selected by the candidates.
IV. All the candidates attending the counselling have to remit a non-refundable amount of Rs.500/- by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of " The Secretary, Selection Committee payable at Chennai-600010" as processing fee for allotment of seats.
V. For allotment in Self Financing Institution, the head of the concerned institution should ensure that only the fees approved by the fee Committee with respect to the allotted institution concerned is collected.
VI. In case the fee has not yet been finalised, the allotted candidate and the Head of Institution can mutually sign an undertaking to that effect that they would abide by the decision of the fee Committee with reference to the fee structure.
VII. Request for re-allotment / Transfer of college will not be considered.