Tamil Nadu: Through a recent notice Tamil Nadu health and welfare department informed about the Transfer counselling for the post of Associate Professor / Professor in all specialities under the control of the Directorate of Medical Education is Scheduled on 20.12.2018 & 21.12.2018.
The Proforma for the Transfer counselling (Format-I) is enclosed herewith. The Heads of Medical Institutions have been requested to communicate the same to all the Medical Officers concerned without fail.
The notification states that:
- Station seniority will be the criteria for mofussil Institutions and
panel / CML seniority will be followed for Chennai city Institutions.
- The Transfer counselling format shall be communicated to all the Medical officers working under their control.
- The Head of the Institution has to prepare the proforma as on date and to vouch for its bonafide. One copy of the certified Proforma particulars (as per the enclosed Format —I) and complete service particulars (as per the enclosed Format — II) has to be handed over to the Medical Officer concerned who is attending the transfer counselling and another copy should be sent to this Directorate before 17.12.2018 positively.
- No Medical Officers will be considered for attending Transfer counselling without proforma and complete Service Particulars.
- The format necessarily need to be signed by the Medical Officer and shall be certified for its veracity by the personnel of the Office (Assistant, Office Superintendent, Junior Administrative Officer/Administrative Officer) and by the Dean of the college / Head of the Institution
- It is informed that furnishing wrong information in the Format / Service Particulars will be viewed seriously and hence utmost care shall be exercised while preparing the same.
- Medical Officers working under the control of this Directorate alone are eligible to attend the counselling.
- Medical Officers should report at this Directorate one hour before the scheduled time (i.e Forenoon session 9.00 AM and Afternoon session 1:00 PM).
The Transfer Counseling Schedule for Associate Professors /Professor in Non-Clinical Specialities, Clinical Specialities, Dental Specialities and Super Specialities is attached below:
For more details click on the link mention below: