TN Health opens registration for admission to Post Basic BSc Nursing; APPLY NOW
Candidates who intend to pursue Post Basic BSc Nursing course this year at Tamil Nadu based institutes can now apply for the course at the official website of TN Health.
Check out the important dates, eligibility criteria, duration of the course, fee details and the procedure to fill the application form for the Post Basic BSc Nursing course mentioned below:
|Commencement of online Registration of
|Last date for online Registration of
|Last date for submission of filled-in online application form along with photocopy of
|Expected date for declaration of Merit
|Allotment of seats by personal appearance
|Last date of admission
|The time as mentioned in the allotment order of the
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Candidates should be Native of Tamil Nadu
- Candidates belonging to other States cannot claim nativity of Tamil Nadu
- Candidates who are Native of Tamil Nadu and have studied 8th Std to 12th standard in schools of Tamil Nadu and studied Diploma in Nursing course for a period of 3 or 3 ½ years in Tamil Nadu need not enclose the "Nativity Certificate".
- Candidates who are Native of Tamil Nadu, but have studied 8th Std to 12th standard and Diploma in Nursing course for a period of 3 or 3 ½ years outside Tamil Nadu either partly or completely in one or more states should produce the Nativity Certificate along with true copies of their parent's certificates such as Birth Certificate / SSLC /HSC /Transfer Certificate and Ration Card / Passport to substantiate their place of birth in Tamil Nadu, to establish the relationship between the parent and the candidate along with the Nativity Certificate of the Candidates.
- The Certificate of Nativity in Tamil Nadu of the candidate should be issued by the competent authority only and supported by a copy of Passport/Aadhar/ Voter's ID/ Driving License. If the copy of the supporting document is not produced, then the application will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates who are native of Tamil Nadu alone will be considered for communal reservation.
- Other State candidates who are not native of Tamil Nadu but who have Studied 8th standard to 12th standard and studied Diploma in Nursing course for a period of 3 or 3 ½ years in Tamil Nadu will be treated as OC (Open Competition)
Producing false nativity certificate if detected at any time later during the course of study will result in expulsion of the candidate and also initiation of criminal proceedings against the candidate as well as the Parents as per law.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR FILLING UP OF APPLICATION AND SUBMISSION?
A-The candidate should log on in any one of the following websites :
B-Candidates should submit their filled-in online application form by uploading the details in the required fields.
C-Request for change in any particulars in the online Application shall not be entertained under any circumstances after submission.
- HSC Mark sheet.
- Diploma in Nursing Mark Sheet (1st Year, 2nd Year & 3rd Year) along with internship mark sheet
- Midwifery / Psychiatry Nursing Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate obtained after the completion of Diploma in Nursing course.
- Nativity Certificate (wherever necessary)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card (wherever necessary)
- Provisional Certificate / Completion of Diploma in Nursing
- Permanent Registration Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery/ Psychiatry nursing.
- Service Certificate:- The Service candidates should have completed 2 years of continuous regular service as on 31.05.2019 excluding the leave for which the candidate is eligible/ availed other than casual and compensatory leave.
- Candidates of Tamil Nadu origin who had studied in other Universities and other States have to produce the Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University, Chennai–600 032.
- The candidates belonging to BC, BCM, MBC/DNC, SC and SCA communities should submit a photocopy of the community certificate issued by the competent Revenue authority of the area concerned. The candidates who belong to Scheduled Tribe should submit a photocopy of the permanent community card obtained from the respective Revenue Divisional Officer of the Revenue division.
- Community certificates obtained from other states will not be considered and such candidates will be treated as open category.
WHAT IS THE METHOD OF SELECTION?
a) The selection will be made on merit basis and by counselling applying the Rule of reservation / Roster method followed by the Government of Tamil Nadu whichever is applicable.
b) Any remaining unfilled seats for want of adequate number of eligible candidates belonging to SCA community shall be filled by candidates belonging to SC community other than Arunthathiyar as per merit and vice versa. (G.O.Ms No.55/ P & AR Department dated: 08.04.2010)
c) Any remaining reserved seats in ST Quota for want of adequate number of eligible candidates belonging to ST community shall be allotted to candidates belonging to SC Community as per merit. (G.O.Ms.No.77/Health & Family Welfare Department (MCA1) dated 24.02.2011)
d) Any remaining unfilled seats in BCM Community for want of adequate number of eligible candidates after exhausting the merit list shall be filled up on merit basis by candidates belonging to BC community without exceeding the quota for BC community as a whole(G.O.Ms.No.30/H&FW Dept(MCA1)dated 18/01/2012)
e) Even after filling up of the required seats reserved for Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, such excess number of candidates of Arunthathiyars shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them (As per G.O.Ms.No.65/P &AR(K)of Department, dated:27.07.2009)
f) The Third Gender candidates who identify themselves as female by self declaration supported by the certificate (ID Card) issued by the Tamil Nadu Third Gender Welfare Board (TNGWB) are also elgible to get allotment as female candidates.
WHAT IS THE DURATION OF THE COURSE?
Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) Rs.3000/-
The course Tuition fee for Govt. Colleges (per annum)Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing)Rs.3000/-
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more about our bureau/team here