TN Health invites applications for Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme in Minimal Access Surgery 2019
Chennai: The Directorate of Medical Education and Selection Committee (TN Health Tamil Nadu) has invited online applications for admission to Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme in Minimal Access Surgery 2019 2020 Session.
Candidates who intend to pursue the Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme in Minimal Access Surgery this year can now apply for the course at the official website of TN Health.
Check out the important dates, eligibility and the procedure to fill the application form for the Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme in minimal access surgery mentioned below:
Date of Issue of Notification: 13 .08.2019
Commencement of downloading the application 13.08.2019
Last date for downloading the application 26 .08.2019 upto 5 P.M
Last date for receipt filled in application 28.08.2019 upto 5 P.M.
Date of Allotment of seats (In person) : Will be Notified Later
Last date for admission : The time as mentioned in the allotment order of the candidate
1. The Candidate must be a Citizen of India and native of TamilNadu
2. Candidates from other States are not eligible to apply.
(i) Candidates who had studied their Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses in Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply.
(ii) Candidates studied from other States are eligible to apply, provided that they shall produce the Nativity Certificate from Tamil Nadu.
(iii) However candidates from other States who have studied in Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply provided they do not claim nativity in their State and give an undertaking to that effect at the time of admission.
(iv) The Certificate of Nativity in Tamil Nadu should be issued by the competent authority only and supported by a copy of Passport / Aadhar Card / Voter's ID / Driving License. If the copy of the supporting document is not produced, then the application form will be rejected. Nativity Certificate submitted later will be summarily rejected.
(v) Permanent Residence Certificate will not be accepted.
Producing false Nativity Certificate if detected at any time later during the course of study will result in expulsion of the candidate and also initiation of criminal proceedings against the candidate.
3 (a) Candidates must have qualified in NEET SS 2019 in the Specialty of "Surgical Gastro enterology" conducted by National Board of Examination(NBE)
(b) Candidates who hold M.S. (General Surgery) of the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University or of any other University recognized as equivalent to the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University and included in the schedules of the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 or who hold DNB (General Surgery) from the National Board of Examination and who have obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils are alone eligible to apply for Post Doctoral Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery Course
(c) Non-service candidates if selected will have to abide by the Government rules in vogue.
4 No of Seats : Four. The duration of the Fellowship Course is two years.
5. (a) Candidates who have obtained the P.G. Degree from Medical Colleges not recognized by the MCI are not eligible.
(b) Candidates should produce the additional qualification registration certificate for their Post Graduate degree from the Indian Medical Council or the respective State Medical Council at the time of applying.
6. (a) Medical Officers selected by the TNPSC/MRB (through competitive written examination) and appointed in the Tamil Nadu Medical Services on regular basis and who have put in minimum of two years of continuous regular service as on 30.06.2019 are eligible.
(b) Medical Officers serving continuously for two years in Local Bodies of Tamil Nadu as on 30.06.2019 are eligible.
(c) Contract medical consultants and 10 a (i) candidates are eligible to apply as private candidates.
PROCEDURE FOR FILLING AND SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION :
7. The candidates shall download the application form from the website www.tnhealth.org / www.mmc.tn.gov.in/www.tnmedicalselection.org and send the filled in application form to the Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai – 10. The candidates should fill the application form carefully.
8. Only self attested photocopies of Certificates should be enclosed.
9. Applications with incomplete or insufficient particulars or without enclosures or those received after the last date mentioned will be summarily rejected (without any intimation to the candidates).
10. A candidate shall submit only ONE application form for admission
11. Candidates must enclose only self attested Photocopies of the following documents in the order indicated below along with the filled in application form failing which the application is liable to be rejected
(a) The Postgraduate course completion certificate from the parent College where the candidate had undergone the post-graduate degree course.
(b) Post Graduate Degree Certificate / provisional certificate awarded by the University concerned to which the Institution is affiliated.
(c) (i) Permanent Medical Registration Certificate of the MBBS Degree.
(ii) Additional qualification registration certificate for Post Graduate degree issued by the All India Medical Council or State Medical Council
(d) Post Graduate Degree attempt certificate obtained from the institution where the candidate completed his/her PG Degree.
(e) Eligibility certificate from Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University for candidates who have qualified from other Universities. This shall be produced at the time of Counseling when called for.
(g) TNPSC/MRB (selected through competitive written examination) Selection & Posting Order (For Service Candidates.)
(h) Nativity certificate ( if applicable ) with supportive documents
(i) NEET SS 2019 score card issued by National Board of Examination
12. It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to give the correct mailing address on the main application form. If there is any change of address it should be intimated immediately to the Selection Committee in writing.
13.The Government orders issued and to be issued from time to time pertaining to any of the matters contained in the prospectus should be read as part and parcel of this prospectus and such terms and conditions in the Government order are deemed to have been incorporated in this prospectus
14 (i) Service candidates should send their online printout applications through the proper channel with the forwarding authority's remarks and with the service particulars carefully filled up by the forwarding authority as prescribed in the application form. Application of the Service candidates who have completed two years of continuous regular service as on 30.06.2019 alone will be considered. The Heads of Departments have to issue a
Certificate of completion of the required service. The application should reach within the stipulated time. If the application is received after the last date, it will not be accepted irrespective of date of submission and date of forwarding by the Competent authority.
ii) a) Medical Officers selected by the TNPSC / MRB (through competitive written examination) and appointed in Tamil Nadu Medical Services on regular basis, who have put in minimum of two years of continuous regular service as on 30.06.2019 alone are eligible.
b) Medical Officers serving continuously for two years in Local Bodies of Tamil Nadu as on 30.06.2019 are eligible.
15. Applications without the signature of the candidate will be summarily rejected.
For more details click on the link given below: