TN Counselling Schedule for Paramedical Degree courses only for female candidates
Tamil Nadu: Through a recent notice Directorate of medical education informed about the Counselling Schedule for Paramedical Degree courses 2018 2019 Session only for female candidates.
Tentative Counselling Schedule For Para Medical Degree Courses Self Financing Colleges - 2018-2019 Session, along with the full details of the original website of TN Medical Selection given below:
FEMALE _ B.SC NURSING ONLY
|DATE||TIME||COMM||GENERAL RANK||TOTAL MARKS|
|SC||GR 13818||GR 14500||92.75||80.00|
|SCA||GR 14042||GR 14490||89.75||80.00|
|ST||GR 14083||GR 14473||89.25||80.00|
Venue: Lecture Theatre II, Ground Floor, Govt. Multi-Super Specialty Hospital, Omandurar Estate, Chennai - 2.
- Candidates should be present one hour prior to the commencement of counselling along with one of their parent.
- Individual intimations are being dispatched to the candidates.
- Even if they do not receive the intimation letter / not able to download the call letter they can also attend the counselling as per their counselling schedule.
- The candidates should bring all original Certificates failing which they will not be allowed to attend the counselling and will not be considered for allotment. Candidates who are already studying in an institution have to produce the Bonafide Certificate from the Head of the Institution.
- All candidates attending the counselling for Paramedical Degree Courses will have to remit a non-refundable amount of Rs.250/- by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Secretary, Selection Committee, Payable at Chennai as processing fee, failing which they will not be allowed to attend the counselling.
- The candidate who do not receive call letter can download the same from 27-11-2018 onwards from the official website tnhealth org 85 www. tn. gov. in by entering AR Number 85 Date of Birth.
- The allotment is subject to availability of seats.
- GR - General Rank
For more details click on the link mention below.