Telangana: 412 MBBS, 358 BDS seats Vacant after Round 3 NEET Counselling 2019; KNRUHS issues notice
Telangana: Through a recent notification, the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) has informed that a total of 412 MBBS seats and 358 BDS seats are vacant after the third phase of counselling for admission.
Candidates who are vying for admission to MBBS and BDS courses at Telangana based medical and dental colleges can update themselves with the said notification.
After the Round 3 counselling conducted by KNRUHS, 8 for B category seats are available at one medical college and 404 seats for NRI category are vacant at 21 self-financing medical colleges. Whereas for 11 private dental colleges, 212 for B category seats and 146 seats for NRI category.
UNIVERSITY FEE :
Candidates shall attend for counselling with Demand Draft towards Nonrefundable University fee in favour of Registrar, KNR UHS, payable at Warangal for B & C (NRI ) Category for MBBS/BDS Courses as follows :
For B- Category :
1) MBBS Rs. 40,000=00
2) BDS Rs,20,000=00
For C-Category ( NRI ):
1) MBBS Rs. 70,000=00
2) BDS Rs. 40,000=00
Tuition Fee: As fixed by the Government.
Instructions to candidates :
1) Candidates have to attend for online counselling in person with one parent/guardian along with print-out of Management quota application form with photograph affixed and signature at the space provided, Original Certificates, DD towards University fee and 1-set of self-attested copies of certificates.
2) Custodian certificates are not permitted. Only candidates admitted under KNRUHS for the academic year 2019-20 are permitted to attend the counselling with receipt of certificates and admission order issued by the concerned Principal.
3) The candidate will be permitted into counselling hall with the D.D. towards University fee along with original certificates. If a seat is allotted allotment letter will be issued. If no seat is allotted the original certificates and DD will be returned on the same day.
4) Allotted candidates have to report to the Principal of concerned college within the time limit mentioned in the allotment letter and submit Original Certificates, Bond and D.D. for tuition fee to complete the process of admission.
5) If the candidate does not report to the Principal of concerned college within the stipulated time as mentioned in allotment order and completes the process of admission his / her admission will be cancelled automatically.
6) Candidates are hereby informed that they have to join in the allotted seat without fail. If they do not join the course or discontinue the course after joining they will not be eligible for subsequent phases of counselling and admission.
7) For Muslim Minority Medical Colleges only Muslim Minority students are eligible for selection. If any seats are vacant they will be open to non-minority students in the final phase of counselling (Mop-up round).
8) Management quota seats for BDS at Army Dental College are reserved for wards of Army personnel only as per AWES Regulations.
Original Certificates to be produced for verification at the time of counselling:
1) Admit Card of NEET UG – 2019.
2) Rank Card of NEET UG – 2019.
3) SSC or Equivalent Examination Certificate with Date of Birth.
4) Memorandum of Marks of qualifying exam i.e. Intermediate or equivalent ( 10 +2).
5) Minority Certificate for Muslim Minority candidates issued by Competent authority.
6) Permanent Caste Certificate ( for qualifying marks of NEET )
7) PWD Certificate ( for qualifying marks of NEET )
8) Aadhar Card.
9) PassPort / Residence Proof / Bank statement or passbook copy for NRI Category.
10) Declaration by parent / Blood Relative as notified in Annexure – 1 for NRI Category.
11) D.D. towards University fee in favour of Registrar, KNRUHS payable at Warangal.
1) Candidates are informed to refer to Prospectus for Management Quota displayed on KNRUHS web-site for any other information.
For more details students are requested to keep visiting the original website of KNRUHS is mentioned below: