Chennai: The Directorate of Medical Education R. Vimala had issued a notification on Wednesday that the forms for MBBS and BDS courses through single window counselling will be issued from Thursday. Students can download the forms from tnhealth.org website.
The said forms will be available at the 20 government medical colleges and the government dental college in the State. It is reported that at the state’s government dental college, 85 seats will be allocated to State government students and 15 seats would be filled under the All India Quota. The self-financing colleges will surrender 970 seats to the government to be filled through single window counselling.
- The last date for issue and download the application form from the website is June 6 2016.
- The submission would be end on June 7, 2016
- The merit list would be declared on June 17, 2016.
- The first phase of counselling will be held from June 20 to 25.
- The second phase of counselling will be held from July 18, as said by Director of Medical Education R. Vimala.
While responding to Hindu, whether the Government is planning to make further changes in the seats, The Directorate of Medical Education R. Vimala replied that the government had made all arrangements to ensure that the State would continue its usual pattern of admission.
She further stated that the government has not received permission yet about the admissions in ESIC College in Coimbatore.