Tamil Nadu Announce exam Dates for Diploma in General of Nursing and Midwifery Course March 2019, details
Tamil Nadu: Through a recent notification Tamil Nadu Health and Welfare Department (TN Health) announced the dates for exam for Diploma in General of Nursing and Midwifery (DGNM) Course March 2019. the notification with the full details of the original website of TN health Tamil Nadu is mention below:
The dates for the March-2019 DGNM Theory and Practical Examinations are as mentioned below and the time table is enclosed.
Theory Examination 08.03.2019
Practical Examination 18.03.2019 onwards
The Applications for Examination through online will be opened on 04.02.2019.
Last date for submission of application online: 15.02.2019
Prescribed Fees Structure:-
- Exam Application Fee Rs. 100/-
- Examination Fee (Theory & Practical treated as separate papers) Rs. 100/- ( per paper)
Read Also: TN Health Tamil Nadu issues notice regarding admission to DGNM Nursing course
Mode of payment:-
The fees may be collected by the institution from all the students and a Demand Draft may be drawn in favour of "The Chairman, Board of Examiners for DGNM, Kilpauk, Chennai - 10", payable at Chennai for the consolidated amount. Only one Demand Draft has to be taken for all the students.
The Head of the Institutions are requested to send the hard copy of the name list of the students appearing for the March—2019 exams along with the subjects appearing and Demand Draft and also a soft copy to the Email-id:dmebontf9qmaiI.com.
The Receipt of this communication shall be acknowledged by Email.
- The examination fee shall be collected for all subjects including arrear subjects if any from the candidate, and if there is any omission of fee collection for any subject, Hall Ticket will not be The examination fee of one candidate or any excess payment by any candidate will not be adjusted for another, either now, or in future.
- The examination fee once paid will not be refunded on any account.
- No excess examination fee, over and above the Government prescribed one shall be collected from students by the Principal's Office /Management.
- The Deans and Principals are requested to furnish the attendance particulars and internal assessment marks of the students through online as and when requested.
- Spelling, initials and spacing between words of names, gender and Date of Birth should be verified as per the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination mark sheet only before the start of the exams and any changes should be brought to the notice of this Directorate immediately and changes will not be entertained at a later date.
- The genuineness verification certificate of the Plus two of the candidates should be submitted as early as possible.
- The Principals are instructed to update the photo and signature of the candidates in R2 level using photo /signature updation since these photos will be appearing on the Diploma certificate as some of the photos are not of good clarity/quality.
- 75% of attendance is required for a student to appear for the Board Examination.
- No institution shall submit student average internal marks more than 75% e., if 40 students are admitted in a course then the average score of all the (total) 40 students shall not exceed 75%.
- The Student should pass in the internal assessment in each subject and practical(s).
- If students fail in either theory or practical he/she has to re-appear for both the papers (Theory and Practical) for those who are admitted in the DGNM course from the year 2015-2016.
For II Year:
- If a candidate has failed in Medical Surgical Nursing-I theory or Medical-Surgical Nursing practical then he/she has to appear for both.
- A candidate who has failed in Medical-Surgical Nursing -II theory the candidate need not appear for Medical-Surgical Nursing Practical.
DGNM Time Table for Supplementary/ Regular examination March 2019
THIRD YEAR MORNING
|1||PAPER— I||Midwifery and Gynecological|
|08.03.2019||Friday||10 am to 1 pm|
|2||PAPER— II||Community Health Nursing — 1||11.03.2019||Monday||10 am to I pm|
FIRST YEAR AFTERNOON
|PAPER— I||BioScience||o8.03.2019||Friday||2 pm to 5 pm|
|2||PAPER— II||Behavioural Science||11.03.2019||Monday||2 pm to 5 pm|
|3||PAPER—III||Nursing Foundation||i2.03.2019||Tuesday||2 pm to 5 pm|
|4||PAPER— IV||Community Hea1thNursing — I||i3.03.2019||Wednesday||2 pm to 5 pm|
SECOND YEAR MORNING
|1||PAPER= I||Medical and Surgical Nursing I||12.03.2019||Tuesday||10 am to 1 pm|
|2||PAPER— II||Medical and Surgical Nursing II||13.03.2019||Wednesday||10 am to 1 pm|
|3||PAPER— III||Mental Health Nursing||14.03.2019||Thursday||10 am to 1 pm|
|4||PAPER - IV||Child Health Nursing||15.03.2019||Friday||10 am to 1 pm|
for more details click on the official website given below;