Stray MBBS vacancies at IMS BHU: MCC releases notice on counselling
New Delhi: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has issued an important notification regarding the Stray Vacancy Round for Admission to MBBS Course Session 2019-20 of Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS), Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
The Stray Vacancy Round of counseling for admission to MBBS Course of the Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS), Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi will be held on 31st August 2019 at 9.00 A.M. at IMS, BHU, Varanasi.
The Registration will be done on the basis of the list of candidates provided by the MCC (LIST FOR ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES FOR STRAY VACANCY ROUND UG 2019 (OPEN).
Those candidates who fulfill the norms are requested to register themselves (offline) along with their Rank Letter and original Admit Card on the date, time and venue as given below:
Registration starts from 28/08/2019 at 2.00 PM up to 30.08.2019 till 04.00 PM (during office hours).
Venue: New Lecture Theatre Complex, IMS, BHU, Varanasi
Registration Fee: GEN,EW & OBCRs. 1000/- for SC/ST: Rs.600/- (Non-refundable) by DD in favour of Director, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University.
The merit list will be prepared from the candidates who registered at the Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University.
The tentative number of seats lying vacant:
|MBBS Course||No. of Vacant Seats|
Only those candidates registered with Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University for stray vacancy round submit their documents in original as mentioned below will be eligible for counseling.
• Marksheet & Certificates of High School (10th) and Intermediate(10+2)
• TC/ Migration of the LastCollege.
• Admit Card which was issued for MBBS/BDS Entrance Test conducted by NEET
• Four Copies of passport size, colored photograph (3.5 X 4.5cm).
• Character certificate from the last college /university attended.
• NEET Rank Letter
• SC/ ST Certificate issued by a competent authority, if applicable
• Proof of identity (Aadhaar Card/Passport/PAN/ Driving License).
Terms & Condition:
1. The number of Seats may vary at the time of counselling.
For more details click the link below:-