MUHS releases admit cards for PhD Entrance Test (PET 2019-20); Download now
Nashik: Through a recent notice, the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) has informed that the as per the schedule of PhD Entrance Test (2019-20) mentioned in the information brochure, admit cards for PhD Entrance Test are made available.
1) You are required to bring this admit card along with one valid photo identity (i.e. Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Voter Card etc.) proof in original.
2) You must report at the examination center 30 minutes before the time as printed on the Admit Card.
3) Language of Entrance Test shall be English.
4) The examination shall consist of two multiple choice question papers each of 100 marks containing 50 questions.
5) Duration of examination shall be as printed on Admit Card.
6) The candidate will be required to darken the circle of their choice, against the respective question number in the OMR answer sheet by black / blue ball point pen only.
7) Each correct answer will be given two marks. There shall be no negative marking.
8) Scratching, overwriting, multiple answers will be considered as wrong answer and no marks will be allotted to them.
Important Note: -
The candidate those who have exemption for PET Entrance Test need not appear for Entrance test.
Such candidate should report to University along with relevant document on firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the website of the University, www.muhs.ac.in .