Second and Final Round AYUSH allotment in Karnataka: KEA Issues Notice
Karnataka: Through a recent notice Karnataka Examinations Authority informed about the Second and Final Round AYUSH Seat allotment. The notice with full details of the original website of KEA is given:
Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani and Homoeopathy seats which are cancelled/identified as not reported, Newly Added if any will be offered in this final round to the eligible candidates as per the following schedule. College wise, Category Wise and Course wise detailed Seat Matrix will be hosted on the KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in. In addition to the seats, the AYUSH consequential seats which may arise during the seat allotment will also be offered in this round.
NOTE: As per the AYUSH department letter dated 20-09-2018, eligible candidates who have registered, applied online with KEA but not attended the document verification can attend the document verification in Bangalore centre on 01-10-2018 with all the necessary original documents to become eligible for the second and final round of AYUSH seat allotment.
Following Types of Candidates are not Eligible to Participate in this Round:
1. Candidates admitted to Medical Colleges.
2. Candidates who have allotted Farm Science seats in Extended Round (on 25-09-2018)
3. Candidates exercised Choice-1 and Choice-4 during first round AYUSH seat allotment.
4. Candidates failed to exercise any Choice for the seat allotted in AYUSH first round.
5. Allotted Ayurveda and cancelled are not eligible to select Ayurveda again; however, they can select Homoeopathy / Unani / Yoga & Naturopathy if they are interested. Likewise, those who have cancelled homoeopathy / Unani / Yoga & Naturopathy are not eligible to select the same course again.
The following types of seats are made available for Second and Final Round Seat Allotment.
i. Unfilled AYUSH seats of First Round.
ii. Choice 3 AYUSH seats of First Round.
iii. Choice 4 AYUSH seats of First Round.
iv. Exercised Choice 1 in AYUSH First Round but failed to make payment or not joined the college, if any.
v. Exercised Choice 2 in AYUSH First Round but failed to make payment or not joined the college, if any.
vi. Cancelled / Surrendered AYUSH seats.
vii. Candidates allotted AYUSH seats in First Round but failed to exercise their Choice within the last date, if any.
viii. Newly added AYUSH seats if any.
ix. AYUSH Consequential Vacancies.
Second and Final round seat allotment Schedule:
|Particulars||Date and Time|
|1||Verification of documents (only for those who have not verified) Only in Bangalore centre||01-10-2018 from 2.00 pm onwards|
|2||Option Entry by Eligible Candidates||From 9.00 pm on 28-09-2018 to|
03-10-2018 up to 11.00 am
|3||Publication of Seat Allotment Results 03-10-2018 after 6.00 pm||03-10-2018 after 6.00 pm|
|4||Confirmation of Allotment, Payment of Fees and downloading of Admission Order||04-10-2018 to 05-10-2018|
|5||Last date for reporting to college||06-10-2018 before 5.30 pm|
Candidates are advised to modify/delete / re-order the options they want to select whether the seats are shown in the seat matrix or not, only for the reason that consequential vacancies may arise during allotment process and the candidates will have a chance of getting a better seat if they have entered the options. Consequential vacancies that arise after their turn cannot be claimed.
Instructions to candidates who have exercised Choice-2 in the First Round:
• Candidates who have exercised Choice-2 in the first round are participating in the second round by holding the seat allotted to them in the first round.
• All the higher order options will be displayed on the option entry screen.
• Candidates can alter, modify, delete or re-order the higher order options.
• Higher order options means, presume that the candidate has entered 180 options, and the seat is allotted for his / her priority number 123 in the first round, then the priority number 1 to 122 are the higher order options.
• If higher order options are allotted to them, the earlier seat will automatically stand cancelled. OR
• If any of the Higher Order Options are not allotted, then the seat allotted to them in the first round will remain with the candidate.
Additional Instructions to Choice-2 Candidates:
(a) The Choice 2 candidates are participating by holding a seat allotted in the First Round, if any seat is allotted to them in this round then their First Round seat gets added to the seat matrix immediately and is offered to the next eligible candidates in the order of options and priority of options.
(b) While modifying the order of options or deleting the options (adding the new options in case of new college/course added to the seat matrix) candidates are advised to give only such options that are better than his / her allotted seat. If the modified/added option gets allotted they lose their old seat. If none of the seats are available then the candidate's earlier seat is retained.
(c) For Choice 2 candidates the seat allotted in the First Round will be considered as last option. The Choice 2 candidates should be very careful while submitting the options. One should understand that the seat allotted in the First Round will become the last option, it means all the higher options saved by the candidates will be treated as options for seat allotment.
(d) All the higher order options will be displayed for entry of options, if any candidate is intending to retain the same seat which is allotted in the First Round, then he/she has to delete all such options which is displayed on the option entry portal, then the seat allotted in the First Round will be retained in this round also.
Additional instructions to candidates who have exercised Choice-3 in First Round:
• Choice-3 candidates are participating in this round without holding any seat allotted to them in the first round, if any seat is allotted to them in this round then such seat will be confirmed in their favour or if no seat is allotted to them then they will not be having any seat in their favour.
• All the already entered options except the allotted option will be displayed on the option entry screen. All the options means, presume that the candidate has entered 180 options, and the seat is allotted for his / her priority number 123 in the first round, then the priority number 1 to 180 except 123 will be displayed on the option entry screen.
• Candidates can alter, modify, delete or re-order the already entered options. While modifying the order of options or deleting the options (adding the new options in case of new college / course added to the seat matrix) candidates are advised to give only such options that are better than his / her allotted seat and for those options candidates are willing to join the college/course in case the seat is allotted.
Post allotment procedure: Implication: ‐ Choices before a Candidate:
1. There will be no Choice to exercise to the candidates.
2. Candidates who have allotted seat in any discipline are required to pay the prescribed fees (if not paid) and should compulsorily report to the colleges on or before the last date mentioned in the admission order and should update the details through their log-In-Id to KEA or they lose their allotted seats.
For more details click on the given link: