New Delhi: The schedule for centralized merit-based counseling for DNB PDCET July 2017 Admission has been released on the official website of NBE. Candidates can check out the details on the website of NBE.
- The second round of DNB CET Centralized Merit Based Counseling shall be conducted by NBE as per the schedule given below at its Dwarka Office, New Delhi.
|Merit Position||Date of Counseling||Reporting Time|
|A1 #||1 – 2000||28.08.2017||9:30 AM|
|A2 #||2001 – 4000||28.08.2017||1:30 PM|
|B1 #||4001 – 6000||29.08.2017||9:30 AM|
|B2 *||6001 – 7500||29.08.2017||1:30 PM|
|C1 *||7501 – 9000||30.08.2017||9:30 AM|
|C2 *||9001 – 11000||30.08.2017||1:30 PM|
|D1 *||11001 – 13000||31.08.2017||9:30 AM|
|D2 *||13001 – 16000||31.08.2017||1:30 PM|
|E1 *||16001 – 19000||01.09.2017||9:30 AM|
|E2 *||19001 – Last qualified candidate||01.09.2017||1:30 PM|
(*Required to pay counseling fee of Rs. 2500/- by means of DD or through Debit / Credit Card)
#Only those candidates whose merit position is upto 6000 and had opted for participation in further round of counseling are eligible to participate in the second round of counseling subject to verification of their original documents and fulfillment of the eligibility criteria as laid down in the concerned information bulletin and handbook for DNB CET Centralized Merit Based Counseling for July 2017 Admission session. There is no fee to be paid for participation in Second Round of Counseling for these candidates.
- The list of candidates eligible for DNB CET – 2nd Round of Counseling July 2017 admission session shall be made available on NBE website shortly.
- The candidates beyond the merit position 6000 are required to pay counseling fee of Rs. 2500/- either through Demand Draft in favour of National Board of Examinations, payable at New Delhi or through Debit / Credit Card, on the day of counseling at counseling venue itself. These Candidates are required to bring their RANK LETTER at the time of counseling along with the other prescribed documents. Candidates will be allowed to download their rank letters for participation in the 2nd round of Counseling from NBE website shortly.
- Candidate can also exercise his/her option for participation in further round of counseling (ie opting out) through NBE website www.natboard.edu.in till the day of his / her scheduled counseling. The candidate need not appear for counseling in-person at NBE office Delhi for opting out for further round of counseling. Candidate can access NBE website from anywhere to use the facility for opting out for further round of counseling. Such candidate shall not be marked as absent and shall be given an opportunity to participate in further round of counseling as and when conducted by NBE for the same academic session.
- The candidates beyond the merit position 6000 opting out for further round of counseling through online shall be required to pay counseling Fee of Rs 2500/- by credit/debit card at the time of online submission of Opting out form.
- Candidates will be required to bring all prescribed documents in original to participate in the Centralized Counseling.
- Candidates without original documents shall not be allowed to appear/participate in Centralized Counseling by NBE under any circumstances.
- The Indicative seat matrix shall be made available on NBE website shortly. Final Seat matrix shall be notified at the NBE website and the Counseling venue prior to the commencement of the counseling.
- The candidates appearing for counseling can either opt for a confirmed seat or exercise their option for participation in further round of counseling (if any). The conduct of further round of counseling shall be subject to feasibility and availability of seats after the conduct second round of counseling.
- For any further clarification/assistance related to DNB CET Centralized Merit Based Counseling – July-2017 admission session, please write to NBE at e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details check out the site of NBE http://www.natboard.edu.in/