New Delhi: The schedule for Centralized Merit Based counseling for admission to DNB PDCET courses for July 2017 Admission has been released on the official website of NBE. Candidates can check out the details on the website of NBE.
Candidates who have passed the final examination leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma from Indian Universities which are duly recognized as per provisions of Indian Medical Council Act 1956, Govt of India on or before 30th June, 2017 can appear for the Post diploma CET centralized merit based counseling in the same Broad specialty. Candidate should have completed his/her 2 years of post diploma training by 30th June, 2017.
Submission of proof of having passed/Passing the Post graduate diploma final examination on or before the 30th June, 2017 is an essential for appearing in DNB PDCET July 2017 admission session counseling. In case the candidate does not submit requisite proof of passing his/her post graduate diploma final examination, the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in counseling.
The Centralized Merit Based counseling for admission to DNB Post Diploma courses for July 2017 Admission Session shall be conducted by NBE as per the schedule given below at its Dwarka Office, New Delhi:
|Batch No.||Subject||Date of Counseling & Time||Merit Position|
|A1||Anaesthesiology||16-08-2017 – 09:30 AM||1 – 125|
|A2||Anaesthesiology||16-08-2017 – 01:30 PM||126 – Last qualified candidate|
|B||Dermatology And Venereology||16-08-2017 – 01:30 PM||All qualified candidates|
|C||Psychiatry||16-08-2017 – 01:30 PM||All qualified candidates|
|D1||Paediatrics||17-08-2017- 09:30 AM||1 – 125|
|D2||Paediatrics||17-08-2017- 01:30 PM||126 – Last qualified candidate|
|E||Otorhinolaryngology||17-08-2017- 01:30 PM||All qualified candidates|
|F||Respiratory Diseases||17-08-2017- 01:30 PM||All qualified candidates|
|G1||Obstetrics And Gynaecology||18-08-2017- 09:30 AM||1 – 125|
|G2||Obstetrics And Gynaecology||18-08-2017- 01:30 PM||126 – Last qualified candidate|
|H||Nuclear Medicine||18-08-2017- 01:30 PM||All qualified candidates|
|I||Radio Therapy||18-08-2017- 01:30 PM||All qualified candidates|
|J||Pathology||18-08-2017- 01:30 PM||All qualified candidates|
|K||Ophthalmology||21-08-2017 – 09:30 AM||All qualified candidates|
|L||Orthopaedics||21-08-2017 – 09:30 AM||All qualified candidates|
|M||Radio Diagnosis||21-08-2017 – 01:30 PM||All qualified candidates|
|N||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||21-08-2017 – 01:30 PM||All qualified candidates|
|O||Family Medicine||21-08-2017 – 01:30 PM|
|P||Health Administration including Hospital Administration||21-08-2017 – 01:30 PM|
- Candidate may note that participation in the Counseling is subject to the candidates being eligible in all respects and verification of their original documents at the time of the Counseling.
- Candidates without original documents shall not be allowed to appear/participate in Centralized Counseling by NBE under any circumstances.
- Participation in the Counseling shall be strictly as per the eligibility criteria and guidelines mentioned in the Information Bulletin for DNB PDCET and Handbook for DNB PDCET Centralized Merit Based Counseling – July 2017 admission session. Handbook for DNB PDCET Centralized Merit Based Counseling – July 2017 admission session shall be uploaded on the website in due course.
- Candidate can exercise his/her option for participation in further round of counseling (ie. opting out) through NBE website www.natboard.edu.in till the day of his / her scheduled counseling. The candidate need not appear for counseling in-person at NBE office Delhi for opting out for further round of counseling. However Candidate has to report to NBE Office in order to opt for a confirmed seat.
- The Indicative seat matrix is available on the website. Final Seat matrix shall be displayed at the counseling venue and NBE website before counseling.
- Candidates can download their rank letters for participation in the Counseling in due course.
- For any further clarification/assistance related to DNB PDCET Centralized Merit Based Counseling – July 2017 admission session, please write to NBE at e-mail ID email@example.com
For more details check out the site of NBE http://www.natboard.edu.in/