Round 1 MBBS Counselling CANCELLED in Bihar; BCECEB releases Revised Schedule
Patna: The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has cancelled the process for Round 1 NEET counselling for MBBS and BDS admissions in the state.
The counselling authority has accordingly released a revised schedule for the counselling session.
The confirmation to this effect came via a recent notice uploaded on the official website of BCECEB which implies that as of now all process related to counselling barring the registration for Bihar NEET 2019 stands cancelled. New dates have been allotted for choice filling/editing and document verification process of Bihar NEET counselling 2019 for MBBS and BDS admissions.
The choice filling facility has opened from today July 23rd 2019 and the last date for locking the preferences is 25 July. So, candidates are requested to lock or edit their choices by then.
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is conducting the counselling for state quota seats. Candidates who are vying for admission to MBBS and BDS courses can view the counselling schedule mentioned below as uploaded on the official website of BCECEB.
1. Starting Date for Editing of Choices: 23.07.2019 (10.00 AM)
2. Last Date for Editing & Choice locking: 25.07.2019
3. Final Provisional Seat Allotment Result publication date: 27.07.2019 (04.00 PM)
4. Booking of slots for Document verification & Downloading of Allotment Order: 27.07.2019 to 29.07.2019
5. Document Verification Schedule for Revised 1st round Counselling :
i. All candidates allotted in Govt. Medical Colleges : 30.07.2019 & 31.07.2019
ii. For All candidates allotted in Private Medical Colleges: 01.08.2019
iii. All candidates allotted in Govt. Dental / B.V.C. College and Private Dental Colleges: 02.08.2019
Important documents to be submitted
- Original Admit Card of NEET UG-2019
- Original Score Card of NEET (UG)-2019
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet! Admit Card of Matric/equivalent exam
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate or any equivalent exam
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If required)
- All the Certificate/documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Medical/Dental Colleges
- Six copies of the passport size photographs which was pasted on the Admit Card of NEET (UG)-2019
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form Part A & Part B of UGMAC-2019
- Aadhaar Card
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PH) certificate
Read Also: Bihar has less MBBS Seats, Medical Colleges as compared to other states: Health Minister Pandey
For more details, click on the link mentioned below: