Result cum Score Card of NEET-MDS 2017 – All India NEET-MDS Rank
Attention : All NEET- MDS 2017 Candidates
1. The result of NEET-MDS 2017 has been declared and can be seen at Notice Board at Ansari Nagar Office of National Board of Examinations, New Delhi and website www.nbe.edu.in .
2. Candidates scoring more than or equal to the prescribed minimum score have been declared as qualified. The cut off score for various categories is as follows:
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 1200)||Remarks|
|General Category (UR)||50% Percentile||523.2461||Candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified|
|SC/ST/OBC||40% Percentile||491.2402||ST/SC/OBC candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified|
|Persons with Disability||45% Percentile||507.4365||UR-PH candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified|
3. Qualified candidates have been assigned a unique All India NEET-MDS Rank in descending order of their scores and utilizing the tie breaker criteria mentioned in para 13.4 of NEET-MDS Information Bulletin.
4. The score card of all the candidates who appeared in NEET-MDS 2017 can be downloaded from NEET-MDS website www.nbe.edu.in. Score card will not be sent individually to the candidates. Candidates are requested to download their score cards from website www.nbe.edu.in .
5. Candidature is purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in NEET-2017 Information Bulletin.
6. The result for All India 50% quota MDS seats shall be declared by 15th January 2017.
7. State Quota Seats : The result of NEET-MDS 2017 shall also be shared with all States/UT of India. The final merit list/category wise merit list for State quota seats shall be generated by the States/UT/Institutes as per their qualifying/eligibility criteria, applicable guidelines/Regulations & reservation policy.