Attention: All applicant candidates for NEET-MDS 2017
1. The result of NEET-MDS 2017 has already been declared on 06.01.2017. The merit list in respect of admission to All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS Courses (2017 admission session) has been declared and can be seen at Notice Board at Ansari Nagar Office of National Board of Examinations, New Delhi and NEET-MDS website www.nbe.edu.in
2. The total number of candidates in various categories (UR/OBC/SC/ST/UR-PH/OBCPH/SC-PH/ST-PH) who are qualified to participate in online counseling for All India 50% quota seats – (2017 admission session) is 1200 as per the guidelines provided by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), MoHFW, Government of India.
3. In terms of the above, the category wise cut-off scores to qualify for participation in online counseling for All India 50% quota seats – Post Graduate MDS Courses are as follows:
|S.NO||CATEGORY||CUT OFF SCORE|
4. The score card cum merit list of 1200 candidates eligible for online counseling for All India 50% quota seats can be seen and downloaded from NEET-MDS website www.nbe.edu.in . Copy of score card will not to be sent to individual candidates. Candidature is purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2017.
5. The All India 50% quota score card mentions :
- All India NEET-MDS 2017 Rank
- All India 50% quota Rank
- Category specific rank for All India 50% quota
6. Candidates who have scored below their respective category cut-off scores are not qualified to participate in online counseling for All India 50% quota seats even though they may have obtained scores more than or equal to the minimum qualifying percentile as prescribed in para 13.1 of NEET-MDS 2017 Information Bulletin.
7. All candidates are advised to remain in touch with MCC website (www.mcc.nic.in) and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare website (www.mohfw.nic.in) for information regarding Post Graduate admission process, counseling schedule, instructions etc.
8. The selected candidates are advised to send their queries regarding counseling, if any, to email id : firstname.lastname@example.org .
9. Information for qualified Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates:
All qualified ‘Physically Handicapped (PH)’ candidates are requested to get themselves certified immediately at any one of the under mentioned ‘Disability Assessment Boards’ constituted at the metro cities:-
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi- 110029.
- All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AIPMR), Hazi Ali Park, K. Khadya Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai-400034, Maharashtra
- Institutes of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, 244 Archarya J.C. Bose Marg, Kolkata-700020, West Bengal.
- Madras Medical College, Park Town, Chennai-60003, Tamil Nadu.
All Qualified physically handicapped candidates may please note that only on the basis of the certificate issued by one of the above mentioned ‘Disability Assessment Boards’, candidates will be permitted to take admission against Physically Handicapped (PH) quota in allotted medical college. Qualified physically handicapped candidates must get themselves examined at earliest and send a self attested photocopy of their disability certificate with mention of their name, category, rank number, email id, contact telephone number(s) to Assistant Director General (ME), Room no. 354-A WIng, Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi-110108 by speed post and scanned copy by email to email@example.com.