Puducherry: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry has invited applications for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) programmes offered in various disciplines for the session January 2017. The eligible candidates can apply online latest by October 26.
The candidates must have passed Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI).
The eligible candidates can apply through the official website, jipmer.edu.in
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test.
The general candidates are required to pay Rs 1200, while SC/ST candidates can submit Rs 800 through net banking. OPH Candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Online registration closes on: October 26
- Download of hall ticket: November 16
- Date of entrance examination: December 11
- MBBS, BSc (Medical Laboratory Technology), BSc (Allied Medical Sciences- Cardiac Lab Technology/Dialysis/Neuro/OT), BMRSc (Bachelor of Medical Record Science), BSc (Nursing)
- MD, MS, and diploma in many specialties, MSc in Medical Biochemistry and Medical Physiology and PhD in several subjects.
- MCh in Cardiothoracic Surgery, Urology, Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery, Paediatric Surgery, Gastro Intestinal Surgery and DM in Cardiology, Neurology, Nephrology, Neonatology, Clinical Pharmacology and Immunology
For more details, the candidates can visit the official website of JIPMER