Haryana: Through a recent notice Department Of Medical Education and Research Haryana informed about the Procedure for admission to B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc Nursing in Government/Private Aided/Unaided Nursing Institutions for. the Academic Session 2018- 19.
The notice with the full details of the original website of DMER Haryana is given:
- The Governor of Haryana is pleased to notify the admission procedure in supersession of all the earlier notifications issued in this regard, to be adopted for admission to Under Graduate Courses/Post Graduate Courses i.e. B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc. Nursing for the Academic session 2018-19 in the Government/Private Aided/Unaided Nursing Institutions in the State of Haryana affiliated to Pt.B.D.Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
- It is further notified that in Private Aided/Unaided Institutions covered under this Notification., 50% of the seats will be filled under State Quota seats and remaining 50% of seats will be filled under the Management category. Out of 50% of Management category seats, 15% seats will be in the Non-Resident Indian (NRI Category). The State Reservation Policy shall be applicable for admission for all seats in Government Physiotherapy College and for 50% (State Quota seats) in Private Aided/Unaided Physiotherapy Colleges.
- Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak is authorized to conduct Combined Centralized Counselling for admission to all the Government/Private Aided/Unaided Nursing Institutes affiliated to Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
- The tentative seat distribution of B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc. Nursing Courses in Government/Private Aided/Unaided Nursing Institution is at Annexure ‘A’. The seats in each institute are subject to the Final approval from HN & NM.C/Affiliating University. Accordingly, the final distribution of seats may vary depending upon the sanction of the State Government/ HN & NMC/Affiliating University and shall be duly notified by the Pt. B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences., Rohtak prior to the counselling.
- It is further notified that the dates and schedule of counselling shall be duly notified by Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak and also uploaded on the website of Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak i.e. www.uhsr.ac.in and on the website of Directorate of Medical Education and Research i.e. www.dmerharyana.org. The candidates are required to regularly visit the websites as stated above.
Eligibility Criteria: For B.Sc Nursing Course
The candidate should have attained the age of 17 years or more on 31.12.2018.
The candidate must have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education Haryana or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 45% aggregate marks for General Category, 40% marks for SC/BC in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English (PCB & E) taken together in qualifying examination. However, the candidate .must has obtained pass marks in each subject separately.
................................ Advertisement ................................
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course:-
- The candidate should have attained the age of 22. years as on 31,112018.
- The candidate must have passed following examinations:
- Passed the higher secondary or Senior secondary or intermediate or an equivalent Examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done Matric/ 1.0+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission.
- Has obtained a certificate in General Nursing and midwifery and Registered as _RN&R.M with any State Nurses Council.
- Must have been declared medically fit by the competent Medical Board constituted by the institution concerned.
In case of an employee of State Govt./UHSR, the candidate desirous to seek admission will have to obtain a NOC from State Government! University of Health Sciences, Rohtak before submitting their application for admission in the course. Any application submitted without NOC of competent authority will not be considered eligible for various For M.Sc. Nursing Course:-
The candidate should have attained the age of 22 years as on 31.12.2018
The candidate must have passed following examinations:
Must have passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ Post.Basic B.Sc. Nursing with the minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any Indian Nursing Council recognized Nursing College and in case of SC/ST/BC category candidates minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Must be registered Nurse & Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing, Registration Council.
- Must have Minimum one year of work experience of the recognized institute after B.Sc.Nursing, / B.Sc. Nursing Honors or must have Minimum one year of work experience of the recognized institute after or prior to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing. The work experience will be calculated from the date of registration in parent Council till the last date of submission of the form.
- A candidate desirous of seeking admission will have to produce NOC from the State Government/University of Health Sciences, Rohtak before the Admission Committee for admission in the course.
Process for Admission to Management Category seats in Private Nursing Colleges of Haryana:-
Similar procedure as followed for counselling of B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc. Nursing courses for filling iap State Quota seats in Government/Private Aided, Nursing Colleges and Open Merit Category seats in Private Nursing Colleges as described under Section 8 above, will be followed for admissions to Management Category seats also. However, the merit shall be drawn on the basis of Merit of CET- 2.018 for all candidates.
For admission to Postgraduate Course (M.Sc. Nursing), the merit shall be drawn as per the merit of qualifying examination.
The fee structure for B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing courses in Government Nursing_Colleges is as under:-
|Fee Head||Annual Fee for B.Sc. & Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||Annual Fee for M.Sc. Nursing|
|Tuition Fee including Development Charges||Rs. 60,000/- with the annual increase of 5%||Rs. 75,000/- with the annual
an increase of 5%
|I 5% NM seats||USD 15,000/- (for the entire course)||USD I 5,000/- (for the
|Library Fee||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|Sports and Medical Charges||Rs.2000/-||Rs.2000/-|
|Hostel Fee||Not more than Rs. 60,000/- or actual (whichever is less) No charges for fan and lighting in the hostel||Not more than Rs. 60,000/-or actual (whichever is less) No charges for fan and lighting in the hostel|
|Transport fee (if availed by the student)||Actual||Actual|
The Fee will be payable on the annual basis and the institutes shall not insist upon the candidates to deposit fee for the entire course in advance.
The fee for the first year course shall be deposited by the successful candidates in the shape of demand draft payable to Registrar, Pt. B.D. Sharma ‘University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. The fee shall be transferred to the respective institutions by the Chairman, Admission Committee after completion of the admission process.
The fee shall be refunded/adjusted if the candidate is shifted from one institute to another be it Private to Government or Private to Private Institute in the subsequent counselling. In case of the request for withdrawal of admission by a candidate after the last date of admission, the fee shall not be refundable to the candidate except on account of death or serious mental illness/serious grievous physical injury.
Admitted students shall pay the fees and other charges for all types of seats as per the fixed lee and other charges fixed by the Government of Haryana from time to time for Private Unaided Nursing Institutions affiliated to Pt. B D Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
The Benchmark Disability Certificate issued by Medical Board constituted by PG-MS, Rohtak will only be considered valid for admission purposes under the Benchmark disability The dates on which the medical board will sit for issuing the disability certificate shall be duly publicized on the admission web portal as well as the web portal of Pt. B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak i.e www.uhsr.acin. The candidates are required to regularly visit the websites for information.
A candidate from reserved category shall have the right to compete for admission in General/Unreserved category seats as per his/her merit. In case a candidate does not fill up his reserve category in Lis application form, he/she will not be subsequently considered for admission against that category. However, if a reserved category candidate has availed of any concession, such as relaxation in upper age limit, qualification or permitted number of chances in written examination, then he/she cannot be considered against General/un-reserved seats.
A candidate who applies for and qualifies for admission in more than one reserved category will be asked to exercise his choice at the time of counselling.
The admission shall be made to only those Institutes which are recognized and appriAed for admission by the State Government, Haryana Nurses & Nurse Midwives Council, INC and who have obtained the consent of affiliation from the concerned University. The institutes that are unable to get affiliation and such approval from State Government/University HN & NMC shall not be considered for counselling.
This notification supersedes all earlier notifications issued by Government/procedure for admission adopted by Government/Private/Private Un-Aided Nursing Institutions for B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing courses.
For more details click on the given link:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more about our bureau/team here
................................ Advertisement ................................