Haryana: Through a recent notice Department Of Medical Education and Research Haryana informed about the Procedure for admission to B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc Nursing in Government/Private Aided/Unaided Nursing Institutions for. the Academic Session 2018- 19.
The notice with the full details of the original website of DMER Haryana is given:
- The Governor of Haryana is pleased to notify the admission procedure in supersession of all the earlier notifications issued in this regard, to be adopted for admission to Under Graduate Courses/Post Graduate Courses i.e. BPT/MPT for the Academic session 2018-19 in the Government/Private Aided/Unaided Physiotherapy Educational Institutions in the State of Haryana affiliated to Pt BD. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
- It is further notified that in Private Aided/Unaided Institutions covered under this Notification, 50% of the seats will be filled under State Quota seats and remaining 50 of seats will be filled under the Management category. Out of 50% of Management category seats, 15% seats will be in the Non-Resident Indian (NR1 Category). The State Reservation Policy shall be applicable for admission for all seats in Government Physiotherapy College and for 50% (State Quota seats) in Private Aided/Unaided Physiotherapy Colleges.
- Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak is authorized to conduct Combined Centralized Counselling for admission to all the Government/Private Aided/Unaided Physiotherapy Educational Institutes affiliated to Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
- The tentative seat distribution of BPT/MPT Courses in Government/Private Aided/Unaided Physiotherapy Education Institutions is attached at Annexure-A. The seats in each institute are subject to the final approval from State Government/Affiliating University_ Accordingly, the final number of seats/distribution of seats may vary depending upon the sanction/decision of the State Government/Affiliating University and shall be duly notified by the Pt. R.D Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak prior to the counselling.
- It is further notified that the dates and schedule of counselling shall be duly notified by Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak and also uploaded on the website of Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak i.e. www.uhsracin and on the website of Directorate of Medical Education and Research i.e. yam, dmerhaiyana.org.The candidates are required to regularly visit the websites as stated above.
i)The admissions under all categories will be made on the basis of the merit of mark obtained in the Common Entrance Test-201 g (CET-2018) conducted by Pt. B. D Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
ii) To be eligible for Common Entrance Test, the candidate should have passed 10+2 with Science or any other equivalent examination recognized by concerned State Government and Education Board, provided the candidates pass the examination with 50% aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English, In case of SC/ST/BC candidates the marks obtained should be read as 40% in qualifying examination instead of minimum 50%.
................................ Advertisement ................................
iii)The admissions to Post-Graduate Courses (MPT) shall be held based on the relative merit of qualifying examination i.e. BPT.
iv) A candidate for admission to i3iT171VIPT Courses in Government Physiotherapy Institutions and Open Merit Category (State quota) Seats in Private Aided/Unaided Physiotherapy Institutions will be eligible if he/she is a citizen of India and is a bonafide resident of Haryana. v) All candidates (General/SC/ST/BC-AinC-B/Benchmark disabilities) desirous of seeking admissions in any category of seats should fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria/qualifications/qualifying criteria as prescribed in the prospectus issued by Pt. B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak for the Academic year 2018-19.
vi) The candidate shall have to submit all documents, in original, at the time of counselling without which admission to BPT/MPT course shall not be granted, Attested photo copies of certificates/documents will not be considered valid For the purpose of admission.
vii) For Management category, candidates from All Over India shall be eligible, irrespective of their State or domicile and place of study.
Procedure for Admission to State Quota seats in Government and Open Merit category seats (State quota seats) in Private Aided/Unaided Physiotherapy Colleges located in the State of Haryana:-
i) The admissions under above-stated categories will be made on the basis of Common Entrance Test 2018 (CET-2018) conducted by Pt. B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak,
ii) The relative merit, among such candidates desirous of seeking admission, shall be drawn as per the merit of Common Entrance Test conducted by the University.
iii) The relative merit, among such candidates desirous of seeking admission, shall be drawn as per the merit of Common Entrance Test conducted by the University.
iv) For MPT course- the admissions will be done based on the merit of qualifying examination i.e. BPT. The allotment of the speciality/institute shall be made strictly as per merit on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the choice of the candidate at the time of counselling. v) In case of a tie between two or more candidates having equal Marks/Merit, the inter-seranking of such candidates shall be determined as follows:-
For BPT course:
a) A candidate with higher marks in Biology in the respective qualifying examination.
b) If still there is a tie, then a candidate having higher marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB).
c) If there is still a tie then a candidate older in age will be put higher in.
For MPT course:
a) A candidate with higher marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) in 10+2 examination.
b) If still there is a tie, then a candidate having higher marks in 10+2 examination will be ranked higher.
c) If there is still a tie then a candidate older in age will be put higher in merit.
Process for Admission to Management Category seats in Private Physiotherapy Colleges of Haryana:-
Similar procedure as followed for counselling of BPT/MPT courses for filling up state quota seats in Government/Private Aided, Physiotherapy Colleges and Open Merit Category seats in Private Physiotherapy Colleges as described under Section 7 above will be followed for admissions to Management Category seats also. However, the merit shall be drawn on the basis of All India Merit of CET- 2018 for BPT course.
For admission to Postgraduate Course (MPT), the merit shall be drawn as per the merit of qualifying examination i, e, BPT from the State of India.
Admission to NRI Category (NRIs/PIOstOCIs/Foreign Nationals:
All admissions under NRI category seats shall be as per merit of CET-2018. Only CET qualified candidates shall be eligible under 1\TRI category. PI0s, OCIs and Foreign Nationals who are NEET qualified can also apply under the NRI category, however, for admission under NR.1 quota, Foreign Nationals shall be considered only for any vacant seat left after exhausting the list of NRIs/PlOstOCIs.
Preference for admission shall be as given below:-
i) Actual NR1s/OCIs/PlOs Candidates who originally belonged to the State of Haryana.
ii) Children of NRIs/OCIs/PIOs who originally belonged to Haryana State.
iii) Actual NR1s/OCIs/PIOs Candidates who originally belonged to an Indian State or Union Territories other than Haryana
iv) Children of NRIs/OCIs/PrOs who originally belonged to an India State and Union Territories other than Haryana.
If the sufficient number of eligible candidates under the first category are available then they will be Omitted first even if students under subsequent are higher in merit.
The NRI students will have to give a Bank Guarantee/Surety Bond for the balance of fee if they opt to pay the fee in instalment as provided.
Any seats remaining vacant under NRI category after the second round of counselling shall go to the NEET qualified eligible foreign nationals. However, if the seats still remain vacant these shall be converted to General Category seats in Government/Private Aided Medical Colic es and Management Category seats in Private Colleges.
Fee Structure :
The fee structure for BPT Course in Government Physiotherapy Colleges is as under:-
|Sr. N.||Fee Head||Amount|
|1.||Tuition fee & Registration Fee||Rs 9000/-|
|2.||Amalgamated Fund||Rs. 665/-|
|3.||University Charges||Rs. 2670/-|
|4.||Youth Red Cross Subscription Fee||Rs. 65/-|
|GRAND TOTAL||Rs. 12,400/-|
- In addition to the above, other fees including tuition fees and other funds will be paid by the candidates as prescribed by the University/College concerned.
- Migration fee of Rs. 100/- will be charged from the student of any other University or from a Board of Education (other than the Board of School of Education, Haryana).
- The fee can be increased/decreased on the decision of the competent authority. Hostel fee if any will be charged extra on allotment of hostel accommodation from the students.
The fee structure for BPT and MPT courses in Private Physiotherapy Colleges affiliated to Pt. B.D Sharma University of Health Science, Rohtak is as under –
For BPT/MPT Course running under MT Saket College of Physiotherapy (Pvt. Aided College)
|Fee Head||Annual Fee for BPT Course||Annual Fee for MPT course|
|tuition fee including Development Charges||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Laboratory Fee||Rs. I000/-||Rs. 2500/-|
|Library Fee||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2500/-|
|College Development fee||Rs.1500/-||Rs.1500/-|
|Seem! ty (once only and refundable after completion of course)||Rs.5000/-||Rs. I 0,000/-|
|Hostel Charges including Electricity Charges||Rs 15000/-||Rs17,500/-|
|Hostel Security (once only & Refundable)||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1000/-|
For more details click on the given link:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com. Check out more about our bureau/team here
................................ Advertisement ................................