Maharashtra: The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (Maha CET Cell) has published the newly revised counselling schedule for Mop Up round session for PG medical admissions.
The admissions to postgraduate courses to State Quota seats of the Government / Corporation / Central Government / Government Aided / Private Unaided & Minority Medical/Dental Colleges shall be revised and will be done as per schedule mentioned below.
Candidates who are vying for admission to PG medical courses in Maharashtra Medical colleges can check out the newly revised counselling schedule for Mop Up round session.
Schedule of Revised Round of Admission Process
|1||Display of Revised Seat Matrix including surrendered seatsof All India Quota||09/05/2019|
|2||Display of Revised Merit List||10/05/2019|
|3||Online Preference Filling Process||10/05/2019 to12/05/2019 up to
|4||Display of Revised Selection List on the website(Revised Round)||13/05/2019after 08:00 pm|
|5||Joining and filling status retention at allotted college of Revised Round||14/05/2019 to16/05/2019
................................ Advertisement ................................
at 05:00 pm
|The revised prescribed cut-off date of Resignation, for the candidates whom the seat is allotted in the revised round of State Quota in Government /Corporation /Central Government/ Government Aided Colleges. Candidate from All India Quota cannot resign/cancel a seat allotted in All India Round (s)||
16/05/2019 up to
Schedule of Revised MOP UP round I & II of NEET – PG/MDS – 2019
|1||Display of Vacant Seats for Revised MOP UP Round I||16/05/2019|
|2||Display of selection list of Revised MOP UP Round I||17/05/2019after 08:00pm|
|3||Joining and filling status retention at allotted College of Revised MOP UP Round I||18/05/2019 to20/05/2019
up to 05:00 pm
|4||Display of vacant seats and Selection list for Revised MOP UP Round II of Government /Corporation /Central Government/ Government Aided Colleges only|| 21/05/2019
after 05:00 pm
|Display of Vacant seat matrix of Private Unaided/ Minority Medical/ Dental Institutions which will be transferred to Respective Institutions. The Dean/ Principal of the Institution shall carry out the admission for this vacant seat on the basis of Inter-se merit from the list of NEET PG/MDS – 2019 eligible candidates as mentioned in Table III||
after 06:00 pm
|6||Display of Eligible Candidate List for Institutional Level Round||21/05/2019after 08:00 pm|
|7||Joining at Allotted College for MOP UP round II (For Government/ Corporation/ Central Government Institute Only)||22/05/2019 to25/05/2019|
|8||The cut-off date for NEET PG/MDS-2019 at Government and Private/Minority Institutions.||25/05/2019up to 06.00 PM|
|9||Online Submission of list of admitted candidates to State CET Cell/ MUHS/ MCI/DCI on their respective portal and e-mail ID.|
Instruction to Candidates: –
1. For revised round, all the desirous candidates of NEET-PG/MDS-2019 must fill fresh preferences on 11/05/2019 to 13/05/2019 up to 11:59 pm. For revised round, Fresh preferences filling is mandatory for all eligible candidates to participate in the revised admission schedule. Previously filled preferences and Status Retention are now null & void.
2. Those eligible candidates who will not fill fresh online preferences, will not be considered for the admission process of NEET-PG/MDS-2019 at any subsequent stages.
3. All allotted candidates must bring their Original Documents and Requisite Fees at the time of admission for Revised Round (Table-I), MOP UP round(s) – (Table-II) and Institutional Level round. Those candidates who are a) selected but not joined b) filled status retention form c) joined and resigned after allotment of the seat (s) during the revised round will not be eligible for further MOP UP round(s). It is a sole responsibility of candidates to submit all Original Requisite Documents at the time of admission. No candidate will be admitted on the basis of Holding Certificates/Bonafide Certificate.
4. Any candidates who join during the revised round and MOP UP Round I, if desires to cancel/ resign a seat after 05.00 PM on 20/05/2019, such a candidate is liable for a penalty of Rs.20 Lakhs as per rule No. 21.1 & 21.2 of Information Brochure of NEET-PG/MDS-2019. He/She will not be eligible for admission through state quota for the subsequent two Academic Years.
5. Vacant seats of Private Unaided Medical/ Dental, and Minority Colleges after 5.00 PM on 20/05/2019 will be filled by the Institution as per schedule mentioned in table no III. For this CET Cell will publish the list of Eligible Waitlisted candidates on the website.
6. Any candidate who resigns their seat from Unaided Private/ Minority Medical/ Dental college after 5.00 PM of 20/05/2019, will have to pay three years’ fees as a penalty as per Rule No. 21.6 of NEET PG/ MDS 2019 Information Brochure.
7. The candidate joined the allotted seat in MOP UP II at any Government College cannot cancel the admission. Such a candidate who cancels his/her allotted seat has to pay penalty as per rule no 21.1 & 21.2 of Information Brochure of NEET-PG/MDS-2019.
Procedure for Institutional Round for NEET-PG-2019/NEET-MDS-2019 courses –
1. Institutional Round is only for Private Unaided/Minority colleges and for seats remaining vacant after MOP UP round I.
2. All those candidates selected and joined during Revised Round and MOPUP(s) round in Government/Corporation/Government Aided/Private Unaided/ Minority Colleges and having admitted status on or before 20/05/2019 are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in Institutional Level Round.
3. For institutional round eligible and interested candidates should approach to the Dean/Principal of the respective colleges within prescribed time and submit application in person. Such type of applications should not be submitted in the State CET Cell in person or email. The applications submitted in State CET Cell will not be considered valid for any institutional level admission process.
4. At the time of admission during institutional round a candidate should submit all the original documents along with requisite fees during prescribed time limit, no extra time will be given.
5. The list of eligible candidates for the institutional round will be published on the website on 21/05/2019 at 05.00 PM.
6. The schedule for Institutional level round for Private Unaided/Minority Medical/Dental Colleges is as follows –
Schedule for institutional Level Round for Private Unaided/ Minority Medical/Dental Colleges.
|Display of Vacant seat matrix and list of Eligible candidates of Private Unaided/ Minority Medical/ Dental Institutions. This will be transferred to Respective Institutions. The Dean/ Principal of the Institution shall carry out the admission for this vacant seat on the basis of Inter-se merit from the list of NEET PG/MDS – 2019 eligible candidates as per the directions issued by the Competent Authority during Academic Year 2019-20.||
21/05/2019 at 05.00 PM
|2||Submission of Application to respective Institutions/College in person with photocopies of requisite documents. (Application format will be available on the State CET Cell website)|| 22/05/2019 to
|3||Publication of Merit List/Selection List/Wait List on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of the respective institute.||23/05/2019 by 06.00 PM|
|4||Last date for selected candidates to report respective institute with all original documents and requisite fees for admission.||24/05/2019up to 02.00 PM|
|5||Publication of list of admitted candidates and vacancy (if any) on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of the respective institute.||24/05/2019upto 06.00 PM|
|6||last date for wait list candidates to report respective oinstitute with all the documents and requisite fee for admissions.||25/05/2019upto 03.00 PM|
|7||Publication of total list of admitted candidates on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of the respective institute.||25/05/2019up to 06.00 PM|
|8||Cutt- off date for NEET PG-2019/NEET MDS-2019 admissions||25/05/2019up to 06.00 PM|
|9||Online Submission of list of admitted candidates to State CET Cell/ MUHS/ MCI/DCI on their respective portal and e-mail ID.||25/05/2019 before 12.00 midnight|
The schedule of this notice is subject to change as per directions of various Judicial / Central Government / State Government Authorities.
For more details click on the link given below:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more about our bureau/team here
................................ Advertisement ................................