PG Medical Admissions in UP: Applications invited; Details
UP NEET PG medical admissions' online registration process has already been started from March 26 at 04:00 PM and the facility will stay open till 29th March 2019 (Till 11:30 AM).
Uttar Pradesh: Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh has released the NEET PG counselling brochure for this academic year's PG medical admissions in the state.
The online registration process has already been started from March 26 at 04:00 PM and the facility will stay open till 29th March 2019 (Till 11:30 AM).
The brochure contains all the details regarding the UP NEET PG medical admissions 2019 counselling session including Important dates, List of caste belonging to reserve category, seat matrix and much more.
|Date of Online registration||From 26th March 2019 (4:00 PM onwards) to 29th March 2019 (Till 11:30 AM)|
|Expected date of declaration of online merit list :||30th March 2019|
|Date of commencement of first online counselling (Choice filling)||2nd April 2019 (11:30 AM) to 4th April 2019|
|Declaration of the result of seat allotment 1st list||6th /7th April 2019|
|The date for downloading the allotment letters & Admission (joining)||7th April 2019 to 11th April 2019|
|Last date for joining the allotted seat from first online counselling:||12th April 2019 By 5:00 PM|
|Date of online registration for the 2nd round counselling||16th April 2019 (11:30 AM) to 17th April 2019|
|Expected date of declaration of online merit list :||19th April 2019|
|Date of commencement of second online counselling (Choice filling):||24th April 2019 (11:30 AM) to 25th April 2019|
|Declaration of the result of seat allotment of 2nd list||27th April 2019|
|The date for downloading the allotment letters & Admission (joining)||28th April 2019 to 2nd May 2019.|
|Last date for joining the allotted seat from the 2nd round of online counselling:||3rd May 2019 by 5:00 PM|
|Date of Mop up Round:||4th May 2019 to 8th May 2019|
|Commencement of the academic session/term||1st May|
1. Only online registration will be done as per the schedule.
2. Only online payment will be accepted:
a. As a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 2000/- + Bank Transaction Charges common for both Govt. & Private Medical/Dental colleges/institutes/State Universities (1st & 2nd Round)
b. Security fee (Before Choice filling) of Rs 30,000/- + Bank Transaction Charges for Govt. Medical/Dental colleges/institutes/ State Universities.
c. Security fee (Before Choice filling) of Rs 2,00,000/- + Bank Transaction Charges for Private Medical colleges/institutes/ State Universities.
d. Security fee (Before Choice filling) of Rs 1,50,000/- + Bank Transaction Charges for Private Dental colleges/institutes/ State Universities.
3. Registration will not be completed till online payment has been made.
4. Online registration does not ensure seat allocation.
1. Candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS course from the State Govt. Medical Colleges/ Institutes/Universities and recognized Private Medical/ Dental Colleges/ Universities of U.P. are eligible for admission in State Quota Seats in Govt. Medical Colleges/Institutes/Universities of UP through NEET-UP PG-2019/NEET-MDS-2019 Counselling and also eligible for admission in Private Medical/ Dental Colleges/ Universities of U.P
2. The Candidates who are domiciled in the state of Uttar Pradesh and who have obtained admission under All India Quota/AIIMS/Central Government Institutions for MBBS course in the medical college/Institution situated outside Uttar Pradesh State and who have obtained the degree from a University situated outside of Uttar Pradesh State will also be eligible for the selection process of NEET PG- 2019. Such candidates should submit
- (i) certificate from the Principal/ Dean of respective Medical College stating that the candidate was admitted under All India Quota/AIIMS/Central Government Institutions for MBBS Course and
- (ii) Candidate’s Domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh state by Virtue of residence issued by competent authority.
3. Candidates who have completed one year of Compulsory Rotatory Internship likely to complete on or before by 31st March 2019 and has qualified NEET-PG 2019/ NEET MDS 2019.
4. A candidate who has already taken admission on the basis of earlier U.P.P.G.M.E.E/A.I.P.G.M.E.E. is not eligible for the seats of Govt. Medical Colleges/State Universities until he/she completes and passes the course where he/she is presently admitted. However, such a candidate shall be eligible if he/she has resigned from the said course before NEET PG 2019 notification date 23.10.2018, his/her resignation has been accepted by the competent authority of the Medical/Dental college or the Vice Chancellor of state universities and he/she has refunded the salary/stipend received by him/her during the said course along with the fulfillment of the terms and condition laid down in the format of the Bond of Rs 5 Lacs at the time of admission.
5. All such candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS from outside of Uttar Pradesh but not domicile of Uttar Pradesh are eligible for admissions only in private Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutes, Universities.
6. Only those NEET qualified and online registered PMHS candidates, who have been given NOC under the policy framed by Medical & Health Department, U.P. and whose names list provided by DGHS UP are included in the state merit list prepared after giving due weightage as per norms will be eligible for the NEET PG 2019 U.P counselling.
for more details click on the official website of UPDGME given below: