PG Medical Admissions in Tamil Nadu: Mop up counselling schedule Published; Details
Tamil Nadu: The Tamil Nadu Health and Family Welfare Department (TN Health Tamil Nadu) has published the Mop-up counselling schedule for PG Medical Degree Diploma courses.
Candidates who are vying to pursue PG medical courses from Tamil Nadu Government Medical colleges, Government seats in self-financing medical colleges & Rajah Muthiah medical college (Annamalai University) 2019-2020 session; can update themselves with the schedule.
The schedule along with the full details of the original website of TN Health Tamil Nadu is mentioned below:
|DATE||TIME||GENERAL RANK||TOTAL MARKS|
|GR 001||GR 1659||1007.50||650.00|
|11.00A.M.,||GR 1660||GR 3357||649.00||540.00|
|2.00 P.M.,||GR 3358||GR 4538||539.50||463.05|
|09.00 A.M.,||GR 4539||GR 6188||463.00||295.00|
|11.00A.M.,||GR 1 GR 6188 1007.50 295.00|
|2.00 P.M.,||GR 1 GR 6188 1007.50 295.00|
After the conversion of remaining seats to open
category (if exists)
GR –General Rank
Venue: Lecture Theatre II, Ground Floor,
Govt. Multi-Super Specialty Hospital, Omandurar Estate, Chennai - 2
Note: SINCE MORE NUMBER OF CANDIDATES CALLED FOR COUNSELLING, THE ALLOTMENT OF SEATS IS NOT GUARANTEED TO EVERY ONE.
- Candidates should attend the counselling as per the rank and mark mentioned in the schedule.
- Candidates who have joined the course allotted during the 1st and 2nd phase of state quota counselling are eligible for reallotment.
- Candidates who have not joined the course or discontinued the course after joining and been absent during the 1st and 2nd phase of state quota counselling are not eligible to attend the counselling.
- Candidates who want to retain the seat already allotted during the 1st and 2nd phase of state quota counselling need not attend the counselling.
- Candidates who are coming for re-allotment need not pay the processing fee.
- The candidates who are coming for re-allotment should produce bonafide certificate obtained from the college in which they have been allotted during the 1st and 2nd phase of state quota counselling.
- Candidates who have waitlisted should produce the following original documents/ certificates. Candidates without original documents/certificates are not allowed to participate in the counselling:
- Mark sheets: neet pg 2019 score cardØ & +2 examination
- Community certificate
- CRRI completion certificate.
- MBBS degree / provisional pass certificate issued by the university. Provisional pass certificate for diploma qualified and additional qualification registration certificate
- Eligibility certificate from the Tamil Nadu dr.m.g.r.medical university obtained for the year 2019-2020 for candidates qualified from universities other than the Tamilnadu dr. M.g.r. medical university, Chennai. permanent medical registration certificate in Tamil Nadu.
- Service candidates should produce evidence for tnpsc/more selection.
- Nativity certificate(if applicable).
- The candidates who have joined pg courses (MD/MS/Diploma) allotted during two rounds of counselling for all India quota/deemed universities by dghs are not eligible to participate in this counselling.
- Admission to the counselling does not confer on the candidate the right of admission to any course, if found to be ineligible later, will be terminated from the course at any point of time.
- The option once exercised during the counselling cannot be changed during the same phase.
- The candidates who are attending the counselling should pay the tuition fee in total as prescribed by means of demand draft drawn in favour of the secretary, selection committee, kilpauk, Chennai - 10 payable at Chennai at the time of receipt of the allotment order. After the receipt of the joining report from the deans of the respective colleges, this amount will be transferred to the colleges concerned. This fee is not refundable if the candidate does not join or discontinues the course.
- Fees payable in government institutions: pg diploma 20,000 /- pg degree 30,000 /-
- Candidates without demand draft ( rs. 20000/- or rs. 30000/-) will not be allowed to attend the counselling.
- Candidates who have taken seats under a special category, can not attend the counselling.
- Since this is the final phase of counselling, candidates should join/report to the allotted institution within the stipulated time as mentioned in the allotment order.
- If the candidate who has been allotted in this counselling, does not join the course, he/she will have to pay the penalty for
PG DEGREE COURSE --RS.15 LAKHS
PG DIPLOMA --RS.10 LAKHS
for more details click on the official website of TN Health Tamil Nadu is given below: