Puducherry: The Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) Puducherry has released the final provisional seat allocation lists for the first round of Post-Graduate, PG medical and dental admissions in the union territory for the academic year 2019-20.
The notification uploaded on the official website of CENTAC clearly states that the Last date and time for joining the courses is 15.04.2019, 5.00 P.M. The candidates are requested to transfer the fee fixed and notified by the Government of Puducherry to CENTAC account through electronic etransfer. The fee collected by the CENTAC will be transferred to the concerned medical/dental colleges.
Candidates are requested to check the links with subjects mentioned below to check their names at the respective medical or dental colleges they had applied in:
Release of Draft Allotment List for 2nd round – 22.04.2019
Release of Final Allotment List for 2nd round- 23.04.2019
Joining Date for 2nd round- 03.05.2019
Mop-up Counselling- 06.05.2019
Joining Date for Mop-up round- 12.05.2019
Original documents required at the time of joining in allotted Medical/Dental College are as mentioned below:
- Admit Card issued by NBE
- Result/Rank Letter issued by NBE
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations.
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate shall complete the Internship by 31st March, 2019.
- Permanent/provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council. Provision Registration Certificate is acceptable only in cases where candidate is undergoing internship land likely to complete the same on or before 31st March, 2019.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date or birth.
- ID Proof (i.e. PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card).
- Candidate should also produce the following certificates, if applicable — Community Certificate issued by the competent authority, Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board
For regular updates, students are requested to check the official website of CENTAC Puducherry. The link is mentioned below: