PG medical Admissions 2019: Maha CET Cell Releases List of Eligible Candidates for Institutional Round
Maharashtra: The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (Maha CET Cell) has published the List of Eligible Candidates for Institutional Level Round for NEET PG/NEET MDS 2019.
Students can view the list along with the original website of Maha Cet Cell is mentioned below:
Schedule of Institutional Level Round
|1||Display of Vacant Seat Matrix and list of Eligible candidates of Private Unaided/Minority Medical/Dental Institutions. This will be transferred to Respective Institutions. The Dean/ Principal of the Institution shall carry out the admission for these vacant seat(s) on the basis of Inter-se merit from the list of NEET PG/MDS – 2019 eligible candidates as per the directions issued by the Competent Authority during Academic Year 2019-20.||03/06/2019 by 10.00 PM|
|2||Submission of Application by desirous candidate(s) to respective Private Institutions/College in person with photocopies of requisite documents. (Application format will be available on the State CET Cell website)||04/06/2019|
upto 02:00 PM
|3||Publication of Merit List/Selection List/Wait List on theNotice Board and Website of respective institute.||04/06/2019by 03.00 PM|
|4||Selected Candidates to join Respective Institute with allOriginal Documents and Requisite fees for admission.||04/06/2019upto 06.00 PM|
|5||Publication of list of admitted candidates from selection list and vacancy (if any) on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of respective institute.||04/06/2019 by 06.30 PM|
|6||Last date for waitlisted candidates to report respective institute with all original documents and requisite fees for admission.||04/06/2019upto 07.00 PM|
|7||Publication of list of selected candidates from the waitlisted candidates on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of respective institute.||04/06/2019upto 08.00 PM|
|8||Last date for selected waitlisted candidates to join respective institute with all original documents and requisite fees for admission.||04/06/2019upto 10.00 PM|
|9||Publication of total list of admitted candidates on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of respective institute.||04/06/2019upto 11.00 PM|
|10||Cut-off date for NEET PG-2019/NEET-MDS-2019 Admissions.||04/06/2019upto 11.00 PM|
|11||Online Submission of list of admitted candidates to State CET Cell/ MUHS/ MCI/DCI on their respective portal and e-mail ID.||04/06/2019before 12.00 midnight|
Procedure for Institutional Round for NEET-PG-2019/NEET-MDS-2019 courses –
- Institutional Round is only for Private Unaided/Minority Colleges and for seats remaining vacant after this round as per notice no 43.
- All those candidates selected and joined during previous round(s) in Government/Corporation/Government Aided/ Private Unaided/ Minority Colleges and having admitted status on or before 03/06/2019 are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in Institutional Level Round.
- For institutional round eligible and interested candidates should approach to the Dean/Principal of the respective colleges within prescribed time and submit application in person. Such type of applications should not be submitted in the State CET Cell in person or email. The applications submitted in State CET Cell will not be considered valid for any institutional level admission process.
- At the time of admission during institutional round, candidate should submit all the original documents along with requisite fees during prescribed time limit, no extra time will be given.
- The list of eligible candidates for the Institutional Round will be published on the website on 03/06/2019 by 10.00 PM.
The Candidate who are admitted Previously in Private/Minority Colleges and selected in present round in Government Colleges, if such a candidate desirous of joining in this round seat, he/she should be relieved immediately by the concerned Private Institution. The seats remaining vacant on account of such cancellation should be informed to Commissioner, State CET Cell and subsequently filled as per merit list from waitlisted candidates after obtaining permission from State CET Cell.
for more details click on the link given below:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com. Check out more about our bureau/team here