PG Homeopathy 2019: Maha CET Cell releases second selection list
Mumbai: The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (Maha CET Cell) has released the second selection list for PG Homeopathy 2019.
Candidates who are vying for admission to PG Homeopathy course at Maharashtra based Homeopathy colleges can view the second selection list attached below along with the details as uploaded on the official website of Maha CET Cell.
The list issued clearly states the following:
1. Selected Candidates should report to the College with all original documents and Pay the Fees/Deposits upto
10/10/2019 5 pm (Except 08.10.19).
2. The last date to fill the Status Retention Form is 10/10/2019 up to 5 pm (Except 08.10.19).
3. Candidates are requested to peruse the rules given in AIA PGET (Hom)-2019 Preference Form Brochure thoroughly…
4. Candidate should submit all the original documents and pay requisite fees in the selected college within the stipulated time failing which this selection stands cancelled.
5. Admitting Institute will verify the documents and ascertain the eligibility of the candidates as per AIA-PGET (Hom)-2019 Preference Form Brochure.
6. Only affiliated to MUHS, Nasik and Recognized/Permitted by Central Council Colleges are included in this list.
To View the Selection list to AIA-PGET (Homeopathy) Courses CLICK HERE
Candidates who are vying for admission to PG Homeopathy course 2019 into Maharashtra based colleges, can view the schedule along with the other details of the notification mentioned below as per the recent notice uploaded on the official website of the Maha CET Cell.
The second online selection round for admission to Postgraduate Homoeopathy courses is as per following schedule –
|Candidate should join in concerned college with his all necessary original documents and fees.||05-10-2019 to 10-10-2019 up to 05.00 pm.|
Candidates who are vying for admission to medical, dental, AYUSH courses in the state are requested to log on to the official website of Maha CET Cell for more information and regular updates.
Click on the link given below: