PG AYUSH 2019: ACPPGMEC publishes list of instructions; vacant seats for PG Ayurveda, Homeopathy
Ahmedabad: The Admission Committee for Professional Postgraduate Medical Education Courses (ACPPGMEC) has released the list of vacant seats and instructions for MD/MS Ayurveda and MD Homeopathy courses 2019.
Candidates who are vying for admission to MD/MS Ayurveda and MD Homeopathy courses 2019 into Gujarat based AYUSH colleges, can view the vacant seat lists in the subjects mentioned below.
The instructions are mentioned below:
Candidate has to remain present as per the merit rank on allotted date and time at “Auditorium, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar”.
All the candidates are instructed to see the available seats.
The candidates will be called as per the merit rank and will be allotted the admission on available seats during counseling. If he is not willing to take admission in the offered seat, he can refuse the
Authority Letter or Proxy will NOT be allowed for taking admission in Offline Round of Counseling.
The candidates are required to bring following original documents at the time of counseling.
1. All Year BAMS/BHMS Marksheet
2. AIA-PGET-2019 Marksheet
3. For SEBC, ST, SC and EWS Category: Cast/Category certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only
4. For SEBC Category: Non-creamy layer certificate (Parishistha ‘4’ in Gujarati/English) issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only dated on or after 01/04/2017
5. For PwD Candidate: Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority
6. School Leaving Certificate
7. For students who have passed final year in September 2018: 8 months’ internship completion certificate with specifying the 12 months’ internship completion date i.e. on or before 31.10.2019
8. For students who have passed final year before September 2018: 12 months’ internship completion certificate
9. Provisional / Permanent Registration of Gujarat Board of Ayurvedic & Unani System of Medicine OR Central Council of Indian medicine / Council of Homoeopathic System of Medicine
Gujarat State OR Central Council of Homoeopathy
10. Copy of Passport [if Citizenship is Dual/ Foreign]
The candidate, without original documents and prescribed fees, will not be granted admission under any circumstances.
For MD/MS (Ayurveda): At the time of offline counseling, the candidate who has been allotted seat, he/she has to pay tuition fees by cash or Demand Draft in favor of “ACPPGMEC” payable at Gandhinagar at bank facility provided by ACPPGMEC, immediately as follows “ACPPGMEC”, payable at Gandhinagar
For Govt. Colleges: One-year tuition fees of admitted institute
For SFI Colleges: Rs. 1,50,000.00 (One Lakh Fifty Thousand)
For MD (Homeopathy): At the time of offline counseling, the candidate who has been allotted seat, he/she has to pay tuition fees of One-Term (Six months) of admitted institute by cash or Demand Draft in favor of “ACPPGMEC” payable at Gandhinagar at bank facility provided by ACPPGMEC, immediately.
The candidate, who will remain absent at the day and time of counseling allotted to them, will have no right for admission.
|Schedule for Offline Round of Counseling|
|VENUE: AUDITORIUM, OPP. NEW OPD BUILDING, CIVIL HOSPITAL,|
GMERS MEDICAL COLLEGE CAMPUS, GANDHINAGAR
|09/10/2019||All Candidates for MD (Homeopathy)||10:00 am||10:30 am|
|09/10/2019||All Candidates for MD/MS (Ayurveda)||11.00 am||11.30 am|
|Tuition Fees for MD/MS (Ayurveda) for the Academic Year 2019-20|
|Code||College / Institute Name||University Name||Type||GQ Seats Fee/Year (in Lacs)|
|1||AAY||Govt. Akhandanand Ayurved College, Ahmedabad||Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar||Govt||0.2|
|2||BAY||Govt. Ayurved College, Vadodara||Gujarat Ayurved|
|3||JIPAY||Institute for Post Graduate Teaching & Research in Ayurveda, Jamnagar||Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar||Govt||0.34|
|4||NAY||J. S. Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Nadiad||Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar||SFI||4.81|
|5||PRAY||Parul Institute Ayurved, Limda, Waghodia|
|Code||College / Institute Name||University Name||Type||GQ Seats|
Fee/Year (in Lacs)
|1||AHM||Ahmedabad Homoeopathy College, Ghuma, Dist. Ahmedabad||Parul University, Waghodiya, Vadodara||SFI||1.43|
|2||ARKHM||Anand Homoeopathy College and Research Institute, Anand||Sardar Patel University,|
V.V. Nagar, Anand
|3||BSVSHM||Baroda Homoeopathy College, Near Sonarkui, Sindhrot Road, Sevasi, Vadodara||Hemchandracharya University, Patan||SFI||0.96|
|4||AVHDHM||Dr. V.H. Dave Homoeopathy College,|
Dairy Road, Anand.
|Sardar Patel University,|
V.V. Nagar, Anand
|5||JNHM||Jawaharlal Nehru Homoeopatheic Medical College,Limda, Ta -|
|Parul University, Waghodiya, Vadodara||SFI||1.6|
for more details click on the link mentioned below: