Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow, has commenced its online registration for the DM (Doctor in Medicine)/ MCh (Master of Chirurgiae or Master of Surgery) and Post Doctoral Certificate courses. The registration began from October 25, 2016.
An institute of repute the Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) has a large number of medical practitioners applying for the Doctoral and Post Doctoral certificate degrees. The course duration for the doctoral and Post doctoral certificates courses offered are as follows:
- DM/MCh course for different specialties is of 3 years’ duration
- the Post-Doctoral certificate courses are of 1-year
The information brochure can be perused from the official website, while registrations will be on till November 15, 2016. To seek admission candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- through net banking/credit bank from any branch of SBI (State Bank of India) before November 15, 2016.
Having paid their application fees, candidates are supposed to fill in their application form before Nov 17,2016. After completing the process of filling of online forms, the candidates are supposed to take out prints of their online application and send it along with all relevant documents such as MD/MS degree certificates, caste certificates etc. before November 25, 2016 to:
The Executive Registrar, SGPI, Raebareli Road, Lucknow 226014.
- November 15: Last date of payment of fees online
- November 17: Last date of submission of online application form
- November 25: Last date of submitting hard-copy of application form
- November 28: Display of eligibility status on the website
- December 1: Availability of Admit card
- December 4: Written examination
The applicant can leave a comment if he/she face any problem related to payment of fees or online application for the DM/MCh entrance examination.
For more details check out http://www.sgpgi.ac.in/academic.html