BSc Nursing 2020 Admission: WBUHS invites applications for JENPAS UG 2020 entrance exam
Kolkata: The West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) has invited online applications for entrance exam JENPAS UG 2020 for admission to BSc Nursing and other courses this academic year.
All the intending candidates for the below-mentioned courses that the admission to these courses for the academic session of 2020 – 2021 will be through the JENPAS UG 2020 examination conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. All the necessary information about the entrance test and the subsequent counselling is available below.
1. B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
2. BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
3. BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
4. BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)
5. B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
6. B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
7. B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion technology)
8. B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
9. B.Sc. Electrophysiology (B.Sc. in Electrophysiology)
10.B.Sc. RIS (B.Sc. in Radiology and Imaging Sciences)
11.B.Sc. Dialysis (B.Sc. in Dialysis).
This is for wide circulation and in public interest.
Activity Date (with time)
1. Online application with payment of fees - 23/01/2020 (Thursday) to 13/02/2020 (Thursday)
2. Online correction and downloading revised confirmation page - 14/02/2020 (Friday) to 16/02/2020 (Sunday)
3. Publication of Downloadable Admit Card - 05/05/2020 (Tuesday) (tentative)
4. Date of Examinations: - 10/05/2020 (Sunday)
5. Publication of Results - 05/06/2020 (Friday) (tentative)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully before applying for the examination
Once an application is received, it will be construed that the candidate agrees to all terms & conditions, rules & regulations stipulated in the Information Bulletin and notices published by the Board for the said purpose.
Any application not in compliance with the conditions specified in the Information Bulletin is liable to be rejected.
1. Application for the examination must be done online only. No printed application form is available.
2. Ensure filling genuine application form available online at www.wbjeeb.nic.in
3. It is essential to have a mobile number and a unique email ID.
All future communications will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID. WBJEEB will not be responsible for non-receipt of any communication by the candidates if the mobile number and/or the email ID are wrong/non- existing/non-functional/changed.
4. Once the registration details i.e. name, father's name, mother's name, gender, and date of birth are entered and submitted, this information cannot be changed/modified/edited under normal circumstances.
Also, the information must match exactly with the school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc. which a candidate has to produce at the time of entering the examination hall, during admission and registration with the University.
5. Do not attempt to make any duplicate application.
6. Do not share your application number; password, security question/answer with anyone.
7. Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature as per the instructions provided in the Information Bulletin.
8. If any information other than name, father's name, mother's name, gender, and date of birth given in the application needs to be corrected then the rectification can only be made within the given 'online correction period' notified in the Information Bulletin. The Board will not allow any correction thereafter.
9. If any candidate receives any SMS/email regarding the discrepancy in photograph/ signature uploaded by him/her, he/she must take corrective action immediately within one day.
10. Application fees is ₹500 (Rupees five hundred only) plus the Bank's Service Charges, as applicable, payable by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
Once the online payment is complete, the system automatically generates the Confirmation Page to be downloaded. If the confirmation page is not generated, it's an indication that the payment is not complete. In such a case, the candidate is advised to make payment once again.
Do not wait for the last day to make fee payments in order to avoid payment failure by Bank or EPG.
11. Keep copies of confirmation page, admit card in safe custody.
12. Candidates are requested to go through the Board's website regularly in order to update themselves for the latest information.
13. For any information on required Academic Qualification with respect to admission into different Universities/Institutions and with respect to other specific criteria issued by the Government from time to time, the candidates are requested to regularly go through the websites of the respective University/Institution and the Board's website.
14. Board will not be held responsible by anyway if any candidate fails to aware himself/herself regularly on any updating.
15. For any query regarding the examination, contact:
The Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ-13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Examination Helpdesk: -1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) was established in 1962 by the Government of West Bengal in the exercise of the powers conferred under Article 162 of the Constitution of India in pursuant to No. 828-Edn(T), dated 02.03.1962. Subsequently, the Board was recognized as a Statutory Body vide West Bengal Act XIV of 2014 and was authorized for conducting the Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) with respect to admission to various institutions in West Bengal imparting education in Medical, Engineering, and Technological courses.
The Board is also empowered to conduct Common Entrance Examinations for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Professional and Vocational Courses both in the Undergraduate and Postgraduate level. It always endeavors to advocate transparency in conducting such examinations through implementing effective state-of-the-art technology. WBJEEB has been instrumental in the admission process based on online application and allotment through e-Counselling since 2012.