Maharashtra: Through a recent notice Directorate of Medical Education and Research Maharashtra informed about NEET UG – 2018 Schedule for Newly Permitted Nursing College. The notice with full details of the original website of DMER Maharashtra is given:
This is to inform to all concerned that the concerned Central Council has granted permission and MUHS has given the affiliation to below mentioned new Nursing college for which window for Preference form filling process will be open from 13th Oct.2018 to 14th Oct.2018.
All details related to the process of filling the seats in following colleges are available on website www.dmer.org.
|Name of College||Number
|1||9231||Vision Buldana Education & Welfare Society, VisionBuldana College of Nursing, Laddhad Hospital,
Wankhede Layout, Buldana-443 001
It is not mandatory to fill the New college code if the candidate is not interested for admission to above mentioned new colleges (in such case your previous college code will remain unchanged).
The following candidates are Not Eligible to fill preference:
1) MBBS and BDS admitted.
2) SSC & HSC passed from Out of Maharashtra (for exception refer NEET UG – 2018 Information Brochure)
3) Who allotted seats in previous rounds and not joined.
The following candidates are Eligible to fill preference:
1) All registered and eligible candidates who have filled preference previously.
2) Those candidates who have got admission and filled up the Retention form in the earlier round are also eligible to fill up preference form.
3) Those who have cancelled BDS admission on or before 11th Sept. 2018 are also eligible to fill the above Preference as per Notice No: 25 dated 10/09/2018.
The procedure of Preference filing –
1) Candidate can fill new code above the present admitted college.
2) The new code can be inserted between Choice No.1 and present college. No choice can be inserted below the present college code.
3) Candidate with “choice not available” remarks can insert new code at any place.
4) The previous choice sequence cannot be changed/edited.
Also look at the list for Provisional Vacancy Position for Newly Permitted Colleges attached below.
For more details click on the link given below: