New Delhi: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the exam dates for Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) exam. The exam will be held on January 14, 2017. The exam is conducted for taking admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme offered in various specialisations for the academic session 2017.
The results for the same have been released on January 19.
- Candidates need a Master of Science degree or a Master’s degree in any subject allied to Bio Medical Sciences or Master’s degree in Nursing with at least 60 per cent or Master of Surgery or Doctor of Medicine or an equivalent degree or diplomat of the National Board of Examinations (NBE)
- The candidates should have obtained MBBS degree with a minimum of 55 per cent from a recognised university or institute.
The eligible candidates can apply through the official website, phd.aiimsexams.org
- The exam will carry a total of 80 marks and will be held for a duration of 90 minutes
- The question paper will consist of 50 theory based multiple choice questions (MCQs) and 30 clinical/practical/lab based Short Answer Questions (SAQs)/MCQs
- The candidates must note that negative marking is applicable, one-third (-1/3) mark will be deducted as a penalty
- AIIMS PhD exam: January 14
- Date of result declaration: January 19
for getting more details candidates can visit the offical website of AIIMS