NET AYUSH Exam 2017: Registration starts from Nov 24
The National Eligibility Test (NET) 2017 for AYUSH disciplines will be conducted in January 2017 by Central Research Councils under Ministry of AYUSH. Candidates who are appearing for the same, are required to apply at the official website from November 24, 2016.
The exam is scheduled on January 8, 2017.
Those interested in applying should have pursued post-graduation (MD/MS) in any of the AYUSH streams with the exception in yoga and naturopathy for holding either PG [MD(Y/N)] or graduation (BNYS) from a recognised university with five years of experience, after qualifying the AYUSH National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the designated Research Council (CCRAS) of the Ministry of AYUSH.
The age of the candidates applying for this exam should not exceed 32 years.
- The online submission of application form will begin from November 24.
- The last date for depositing fee (at all stations) is December 7.
- The online submission of applications (at all stations) will conclude on December 9.
- AYUSH National Eligibility Test (AYUSH NET) will be conducted on January 8, 2017.
- The E-admission certificate will be issued from December 14.
The test will consist of two parts:
- Aptitude section (part-I) compulsory for all disciplines:Will consist of 30 questions common to all subjects on general science and research aptitude
- Subject specific section (part-II-A/Y/U/S/H) subject disciplines:Ayurveda, yoga and naturopathy, unani, siddha, homoeopathy.