New Delhi: Through a recent notice National Board of Examinations informed opening of the correction facility for the changes in the NEET PG 2019 information provided by applicant candidates in the online application form. This comes in response to various queries that were received by NBE from student
The notice along with the full details of the original website of NBE states the following
1. NBE candidate care has received several queries regarding incorrect information given by the candidates in the online application form for NEET-PG 2019 and has requested for a change in the information.
2. The following data fields of the online application form can be altered/modified by the candidates themselves through the online portal in case they have made incorrect entries.
The last date for making the changes is 26/12/2018.
i. Date of Birth
3. The following fields cannot be altered/modified:
i Name of the Candidate
iv Mobile No.
v Email address
vi Testing City
4. NBE does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online submission of application form.
5. Candidates are hereby cautioned not to provide incorrect information in their application form as the same is likely to be checked and verified at the time of counselling/joining of the institute.
Students are requested to visit the official website of NBE mention below: